Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: CdR| 1/16 1st leg: CF Villanovense - FC Barcelona 0-0

Mike the Knife
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flavia View Post
    Pitch was really awful, but it's sad to see some players become a total non factor, like Adriano.
    I liked Kaptoum and Samper, Gumbau also played ok.
    Pitch was awful and you could see how much more comfortable the home side were on it

Adriano, terrible
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only managed to watch the 1st half since stream blow up later. Not feeling that much sorry since the game was boring as hell.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I couldn't see the difference between first team veterans and youngsters yesterday, in fact most of the youngsters played better than their first team teammates. Too many average players in our squad. Adriano, Douglas,... what on earth are they still doing here?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Douglas out 8 weeks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Galning View Post
    I couldn't see the difference between first team veterans and youngsters yesterday, in fact most of the youngsters played better than their first team teammates. Too many average players in our squad. Adriano, Douglas,... what on earth are they still doing here?
    What veterans? we had a GK ,5 defenders from the "veterans " Mathieu is probably MOTM and Bartra and Vermaelen didn't have a lot to do .
    Adriano and Douglas suck but that isn't the news .the rest was 4 b team players and Munir and Sandro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a single player caught my attention or did something out of ordinary . All the money being poured in La Masia and this is the end product ? As for Adriono , the shepherd in my village plays 10 times better than him .

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post
    Adriano and Douglas suck but that isn't the news
    Okay so because they suck they are not first teamers. Got it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Galning View Post
    Ideally, you'd want 11 starters + 3-5 players who would be ready to start at any time in case something happens with the key players or could even become starters on their own merit. Those 5 players should include names like Turan, Nolito/RVP/Lavezzi maybe, Rafinha etc. Besides those 5 players, I'm okay with guys like Halilovic, Munir, or other youngsters being part of the squad and getting minutes in certain less-risky games.

What we should absolutely avoid is having old and well-past-their-best players stealing precious game-time from some promising youngsters.

Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post
    What veterans? we had a GK ,5 defenders from the "veterans " Mathieu is probably MOTM and Bartra and Vermaelen didn't have a lot to do .
    Adriano and Douglas suck but that isn't the news .the rest was 4 b team players and Munir and Sandro
    But Adriano and Mathieu are, indeed, a problem. Older players with big deficiencies and almost no future. Their minutes should be distributed to other players, younger ones.
    Last edited by serghei; 29th October 2015 at 07:27 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    Ideally, you'd want 11 starters + 3-5 players who would be ready to start at any time in case something happens with the key players or could even become starters on their own merit. Those 5 players should include names like Turan, Nolito/RVP/Lavezzi maybe, Rafinha etc. Besides those 5 players, I'm okay with guys like Halilovic, Munir, or other youngsters being part of the squad and getting minutes in certain less-risky games.

What we should absolutely avoid is having old and well-past-their-best players stealing precious game-time from some promising youngsters.
    That is exactly my point. They offer absolutely nothing to the team.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still cant fathom why lucho thinks having an aging overpaid Adriano is better than Grimaldo, who can atleast improve further.

Lifestealer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Adriano is more versatile and physical. That is all lucho cares. He has a fetish for players who can play in multiple positions. Not surprised as he was once like that. I have a doubt that who he would choose between busi and yaya. Tbf our squad suffered from lack of physicality in tito time.