CdR| 1/16 1st leg: CF Villanovense - FC Barcelona 0-0

F

Flavia

Anyway to watch this in the uk

http://as.com/diarioas/2015/10/26/english/1445866350_583331.html

The Copa del Rey 2015-16 competition is set to be available in a number of international territories in a pay per view form or paid subscription. Each game will cost €4.99 but a ‘season pass’ subscription package is available for € 19,99 where all matches (except the final) can be watched

The first game available in the new "LaLigaTVCopa" offer is Wednesday’s game between Villanovense and FC Barcelona. The match will be available through the www.youtube.com/laligatvcopa platform in pay-per-view format. This game has been brought forward due to the Catalan club’s involvement in the FIFA World Club Cup but a subscription package is set to be made available for the remaining last 16 games in December.

The markets where this platform will be made available are: UK, Ireland, Italy, Belgium, Holland, Portugal, Russia, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Ukraine, Switzerland, and Greece. In Asia, Japan, South Korea and Hong Kong are included. Brazil and Argentina are the South american countries covered by the agreement, although it does not rule out the incorporation of other markets in the deal.

xXKonan

Possible line-up (vs Villanovense): Masip - Douglas Bartra Vermaelen Adriano - Samper Gumbau Kaptoum - Munir Sandro Aitor #fcblive [rac1]

I would like that.

khaled_a_d

Possible line-up (vs Villanovense): Masip - Douglas Bartra Vermaelen Adriano - Samper Gumbau Kaptoum - Munir Sandro Aitor #fcblive [rac1]

I would like that.

That would be good ,though I would be a bit worried with basically 4 B team players and two players who were with B team few weeks ago . we need an easy win with no complication tbh

Home of Barca Fans