Gianluigi Donnarumma

Messi983

Saves yet another penalty...Faced 4 penalties this year, one hit the post and saved the other 3

What are his career stats for penalties? Could he maybe endanger Diego Alves's record as the best penalty saving GK in the world in few years?

slicknick

What are his career stats for penalties? Could he maybe endanger Diego Alves's record as the best penalty saving GK in the world in few years?

Not sure about the grand total, but he has saved 2 more penalties prior to this season, one against Bayern last summer and one against Real Madrid(Kroos) in the summer of 2015

slicknick

Great performance in what was otherwise a miserable evening for Milan....they ended up winning 1-0 even though they were down to 9 men, in no small part by the heroics of Donnarumma as well....part of me still wishes we would make a move to sign him, though I know the likelihood of that happening is virtually zero

wisconsincule

Yeah wondering how he is on the ball as well? From these videos he looks amazing at stopping shots. Give me Veratti and this guy this summer and I'm a happy happy man.

JackSparrow

Lets hope he becomes the best in the world in Barca shirt! :) We should go after him now and not wait until half of Europe tries to buy him.

Home of Barca Fans