Gianluigi Donnarumma

LeeRomeno

[tw]840320429109760000[/tw]

[tw]840323814949044225[/tw]

[tw]840322377686872064[/tw]

He's referring to the penalty Juventus were given last night during injury time when the scoreboard was 1-1.

Was very clear penalty. Stupid Milan defender did not keep his hands against body.

Hardy

Saves made per goal conceded:

Donnarumma = 3.29
Neuer = 3.23
Lloris = 2.5
Buffon = 2.35
Courtois = 2.26
De Gea = 2
Oblak = 1.94

CuleLife4Life

Milan deal with the Chinese fell through. Imo, after another year or 2 of mediocrity, he'll want to move on. Wouldn't mind tossing MATs to the bushes if Donnarumma maintains form and even gets better.

slicknick

Such a shame he's got such a crap team around him...His heroics weren't enough to prevent a defeat today
[tw]856184447003238402[/tw]
[tw]856161051800371201[/tw]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I take him in any heart breath how much I like Stegen but not gonna happen :lol:

is it not Raiola instead of Real? Because Milan demands that he quit with him..

Raiola and Florentino aren't really on good terms, but media in Italy think that they might keep Navas for another season and sign him on a free transfer in 2018, which is why Raiola has rejected three offers from them now.

Messi983

What if it's Juve trying to get him as Buffon replacement and that's why he's not renewing?

Or it could be that he's just waiting to see what team Milan will build and what their ambitions will be before he commits to them longterm. They've started transfer window pretty good with Musacchio, Ricardo Rodriguez and Kessie. If they can get Morata and some other good players they are on the right track.

Personally I think he should build his own legacy in Milan rather than going living in Buffon's shadows to Juve or just being "one of them" in Madrid where they never really respect their own players like they deserve.

Home of Barca Fans