Gianluigi Donnarumma

khaled_a_d

What pressure??? Valdes was very vocal about that his whole career. It's easy to find interview in which he talks about that. It was one of his reasons to leave too, he said he couldn't take it anymore.

VV spent almost a decade without really complaining about pressure,was one of the most prominent guys in dressing room and considered future captain
Somewhere near 2012 or 2013 something has changed with him. It is when suddenly he talked about pressure seriously and went philosophical with his interviews. Many of them was really weird. Something happened to that guy and it is probably not football related.
I don't really think that GK in Barca is really that different in any big clubs. Manu GKs for example are killed way more with performances that Camp Nou and media in Barcelona won't even talk about. Bravo didn't look to feel the pressure here as he does in Man City.

slicknick

Saves yet another penalty...Faced 4 penalties this year, one hit the post and saved the other 3
[tw]821090155561893888[/tw]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I guess people will say that's a poor penalty, but 95% of the GKs commit to a side early. He could have shot it a bit higher and with more power though.

God Serena

A penalty hit right at the keeper is a lot tougher than a normal shot. I've faced a lot of penalties and I can 100% promise you I'm taking a medium strength dive one way or another which will increase if I see I've gone the right way.

Home of Barca Fans