Gianluigi Donnarumma

slicknick

I like the song. It has a feel good vibe to it

Well, guess I lost that argument by popular vote then :p

That aside, what a keeper, what a young talent! Part of me wishes that he were to be our next keeper after Bravo but I'm not getting my hopes up, I do not remember when the last time we had an absolute world-class keeper was....(Zubi maybe, barring that disastrous CL Final in 1994?)...Anyway, if we, by chance, do snap him up in a few years time, then we wouldn't have to worry about the GK position for more than a decade...

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
A fun article comparing him to the goalkeeping greats of the recent times when they were 16

http://www.squawka.com/news/donnaru...rn-goalkeeping-greats-were-doing-at-16/578451

What kind of weird chart is that? How can you have 0.5 and 1.5 goals? Unnecessary chart imo.

i'll get to say i saw him debut live !
Italian GK tradition is totally against sweeper keepers so it will be interesting to see how his distribution develops.

What game? The one against Real for the Champions Cup in China?

Last edited:

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
He did do some weird shit in the goal but he shows so much talent already. If he keeps his head straight, he can truly be a Gigi heir.

slicknick

He did do some weird shit in the goal but he shows so much talent already. If he keeps his head straight, he can truly be a Gigi heir.

THIS....As for the weird stuff he pulled once or twice, guess that can be explained with the tender age and the lack of experience...That aside, though, his future seems pretty darn bright

slicknick

Conceded a goal after 2 straight clean sheets, and couldn't prevent it despite a very impressive double save

Home of Barca Fans