Gianluigi Donnarumma

khaled_a_d

Will be interesting to see how Milan fans will react in first home game of the season. That whole drama was unnecessary but in the end he and that fat bastard Raiola got what they wanted.

I doubt he got what he wanted,IIRC they wanted much lower buyout. And from the rumors it seem this buyout for next summer (not 100% sure) not for the whole deal. His lower buyout will make him most expensive GK in history and displaces 16 years old standing record for Buffon. His high buyout will never be paid.
I actually think Milan has played it right, guy was gonna be expensive anyway. They went publicity,they know Raiola isn't popular in RM and PSG isn't a god alternative,he knows he could fuck his career for one whole season. Both parties had to sit again for negotiations.
Anyway,this good for us,he is very unlikely now to go to RM

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Raiola is trying to have his contract annulled. Milan should just drop him to their reserves.

Gilberto

I just don't see how an 18-year-old player that has a spot in the starting XI at a club like Milan, (which is still a big club, regardless of its current state) while making around 6m euros a year, has any right to complain.

Nothanks

Because he could earn a bigger pay check at a club like r. madrid or juve, maybe they disrespected him.. who knows what happens behind the scenes.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Because he could earn a bigger pay check at a club like r. madrid or juve, maybe they disrespected him.. who knows what happens behind the scenes.

Raiola was/is planning to try to annul his contract at AC Milan so he could leave for free in the summer, claiming he signed an extension under psychological pressure.

The psychological pressure of 6m, a starting job and an undeserving mediocre brother being signed by the club and paid 2m.

It's a dirty move at every level. He can easily tell Raiola to sit the fuck down or drop him as his agent.

He should sack Raiola instead of crying on the pitch or come out and clearly state his intentions. Not a kid anymore, or at least have his parents do it if he can't.

xXKonan

There were rumors a couple of days ago that Donnarumma's family were pissed at Raiola and that there were plans of firing him.

Funny though that all these rumors and Raiola starting shit behind the scenes started happening recently again. With Real looking at Kepa as a long term GK and PSG looking at Oblak, I'm thinking Raiola is freaking out as those two clubs were watching Donnarumma during the whole contract saga during the summer and with them looking at other targets he feels the chance of sending Donnarumma abroad to a team like those two are shrinking fast.

I mean the Donnarumma is talented but most of the big teams now are already set in regards to their Goal Keepers. Atletico would obviously need a replacement Goal Keeper if Oblak leaves but I can't see them spending that gigantic amount of money on someone like Donnarumma.

Knowing them they will find another gem out there for much less money.

raskolnikov

I feel you should always look at actions. Fanily whines about Raiola to act like its all him. As long has doesnt distantiate from that clown he supports it and should suffer the consequences instead of crocodile tears on the pitch.

Andresito

Staff member
Thought he'd join PSG at some point. Doesn't look like it the nearest future though. Contract is out 2021.'
Would bet on Raiola inserting a 100M release clause.

Donnarumma: 'I want to stay with Milan for a long time, my agent will discuss the renewal with the management. There are no problems, Mino and the club know what to do. Meanwhile, I want to enjoy this moment.' [Mazzara]

gregorrin10

Just saw a report that apparently we want him and are ready to sell MATS. With Raiola being his agent, it's not impossible, if Laporta becomes president. Had no idea his contract is actually expiring this year. Raiola wants 10M salary though (would make him the 2nd highest paid GK in the world, so who is the 1st?) Milan's offer is 7,5M so far, also Milan want to extend to 2026, while Raiola only wants a 2 year extension, or 3 year, but with a release clause, which Milan obviously don't want. So they're apart quite a lot.

How much is MATS on? Would we save money if we get Gigi? We could get up to 80M for Ter Stegen too, while getting Gigi for free? Is it worth it? We'd be no worse off quality wise, honestly. But is it financially worth it?

Richard.H

How much is MATS on? Would we save money if we get Gigi? We could get up to 80M for Ter Stegen too, while getting Gigi for free? Is it worth it? We'd be no worse off quality wise, honestly. But is it financially worth it?

I believe his salary is 8.5M Euro

Home of Barca Fans