Gianluigi Donnarumma

Yannik

can someone aware me of why he is a cunt ?

basically he pulled off the good old fake loyalty stuff.

- Kissed the badge at any given opportunity

- REPEATEDLY said he loves Milan and gave several statements such as
"Everyone knows my wish is to stay at Milan" (said this monday)
"I'm looking for a house in the center of Milan
"I'd like to think I'll have a lasting relationship with Milan for the coming years. I've always been a Milan supporter and I must say the captain's armband is a dream of mine, a crowning achievement in my career path."

- Then fucks off

- Wasn't even willing to sign a contract with a release clause, which would mean that the club that made him could benefit from his departure a bit more

Apparently that's jsut what he does, there is also the story about the Inter-scout that discovered him before anyone else "It all went fine until the moment he was set to sign the written contract with the club. That afternoon, we all reached an agreement with his family after four intense years. The next morning, they agreed terms with Milan, without warning or fair play."

Last edited:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
To Barca fans he's a cunt for joining Real Madrid. To Milan fans he's a cunt for leaving.

This is why fans are morons. If I was a footballer i wouldn't give a flying fuck what the fans think.

He was always going to leave, far too much $$ in football, better now than 3-4 years, I don't care much. He's just a kid, go chase the money. I'd rather someone like casillas, give me legends plz.

Milan fans getting emotional over it, he was only in the team for a year :lol: Diego Lopez was just as good.

If he waits his contract out I doubt Montella even benches him which is something to get mad about, similar to De Sciglio not renewing & then Montella giving him the captains armband, garbage coach

& for the people listening to the comments he made, kissing the badge etc. Who the hell listens to footballers these days, they all repeat the same shit, even Robinho used to kiss the badge :lol: :facepalm:

Last edited:

CatalinR10

basically he pulled off the good old fake loyalty stuff.

- Kissed the badge at any given opportunity

- REPEATEDLY said he loves Milan and gave several statements such as
"Everyone knows my wish is to stay at Milan" (said this monday)
"I'm looking for a house in the center of Milan
"I'd like to think I'll have a lasting relationship with Milan for the coming years. I've always been a Milan supporter and I must say the captain's armband is a dream of mine, a crowning achievement in my career path."

- Then fucks off

- Wasn't even willing to sign a contract with a release clause, which would mean that the club that made him could benefit from his departure a bit more

Apparently that's jsut what he does, there is also the story about the Inter-scout that discovered him before anyone else "It all went fine until the moment he was set to sign the written contract with the club. That afternoon, we all reached an agreement with his family after four intense years. The next morning, they agreed terms with Milan, without warning or fair play."

thanks for answering

slicknick

In most AC Milan forums online, seems like his threads have already been moved to the "Former Players" section...Not sure if he really has done such a heinous deed or if the Milan fans are overreacting at this point

xavi_the_Boss

In most AC Milan forums online, seems like his threads have already been moved to the "Former Players" section...Not sure if he really has done such a heinous deed or if the Milan fans are overreacting at this point

Nope he looks like a fool now.Especially if he goes to Juventus.:lol:

Milan have another young talented GK.Will be interesting if he gets the chance

Last edited:

xXKonan

I seen a lot of Milan fans praise Alessandro Plizzari quite a bit. He's not as tall as Donnarumma is but he's very talented.

xavi_the_Boss

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">AC milan fans throwing money at Donnarumma, as he refused to sign a new deal. <a href="https://t.co/D5zQrZXXc8">pic.twitter.com/D5zQrZXXc8</a></p>— Sam (@VintageKIopp) <a href="https://twitter.com/VintageKIopp/status/876523457151983616">18. Juni 2017</a></blockquote>[/tw]

Hardy

DCoDQmaXsAApz5F.jpg

Sunny Mir

Apparently
5 year contract with 6m/year salary
Clause in the contract stipulating that if Milan qualify for CL then his buyout is €100m and if they don't then it gets dropped down to €50m
And they want Milan to sign his older brother
Who in turn might recieve a 1m/year salary

Only Higuain and Dybala will have a higher salary than him in Serie A
Need someone to confirm that tho

Messi983

Will be interesting to see how Milan fans will react in first home game of the season. That whole drama was unnecessary but in the end he and that fat bastard Raiola got what they wanted.

Home of Barca Fans