Corruption investigation re. Clasico

Horatio

You're welcome
Hard to tell ,their is a good possibility it was a publicity stunt by the lawyer tbh

I don't know how to interpret the tweet. And whom did the prosecution and defense represent? Did the prosectution represent La Liga? Or did the referees try to prosecute the party that pressured them?
Did the prosecution just give up because of a weak case or did they settle with the defense party? What does this mean for the future? If the prosecution represented the opposite party of the referees, will this put the referees in a stronger/weaker position for the future where referees think it's easier to come out in these kinds of situations because prosecution will 'close cases'?

I am confused.

Galning

I don't know how to interpret the tweet. And whom did the prosecution and defense represent? Did the prosectution represent La Liga? Or did the referees try to prosecute the party that pressured them?
Did the prosecution just give up because of a weak case or did they settle with the defense party? What does this mean for the future? If the prosecution represented the opposite party of the referees, will this put the referees in a stronger/weaker position for the future where referees think it's easier to come out in these kinds of situations because prosecution will 'close cases'?

I am confused.

Nobody wanted to testify from what I read.

frog-fcb

It should work out well for barca in the long term refs an linesmen will have to make sure they make the right call or this story pops up again

Home of Barca Fans