LLiga | Round 9: Barca - Eibar 3-1

Zincubus

Banned
Also , the accepted time to blow the whistle is after the extra time has been completed BUT when the ball crosses the half-way line . This guy blew the whistle just as Suarez goes to score his fourth goal . Crazy . It reminded me of when they stupid ( English ?) ref blew up just as the ball crossed the goal line all those years ago - preventing Brazil score an important goal as I recall ..

dostoevskij

Poor again in my opinion, so frustrating. We now go to the Coliseum where we drew 0-0 last season and we head there without Messi. If anyone thinks that on current form Getafe away is going to be a stroll then they're in a for a rude awakening. Getafe away is a potential slip-up. Tough game.

and the year before that we won there 5:2 without Messi AND neymar, so it will be tough, but not impossible evene with our shaky defence if Suraez and/or Neymar deliver, like in last games + Iniesta will be back!!!

Galning

The ref can finish a game whenever he feels like but it's kind of an unwritten rule to at least wait until an attack has finished. Let alone when an attacker is about to shoot at goal from inside the box.

tikitakito

20151026_141355.jpg
the perfect moment to end a match..
These Madrid refs are becoming a real problem. Still a miracle how much hits Suarez and Neymar took without getting injured.
I think the squad should intentionally ruin the game for the last 2 minutes ( hit the ball high the crowd or even out of camp nou) a a form of protest to this idiot refereeing.

Zincubus

Banned
20151026_141355.jpg
the perfect moment to end a match..
These Madrid refs are becoming a real problem. Still a miracle how much hits Suarez and Neymar took without getting injured.
I think the squad should intentionally ruin the game for the last 2 minutes ( hit the ball high the crowd or even out of camp nou) a a form of protest to this idiot refereeing.

The worrying thing is he didn't even try to be subtle about it !

It is the worst case of bad timing since that Brazil one I mentioned .

Plus what about the instance when Neymar was sprinting into the penalty box and was simply taken out right in front of the ref who was three yards away ... No red or even yellow card or a warning ...

Last edited:

VivaBarcelona

and the year before that we won there 5:2 without Messi AND neymar, so it will be tough, but not impossible evene with our shaky defence if Suraez and/or Neymar deliver, like in last games + Iniesta will be back!!!

I never said it was impossible, I said it was tough. Villarreal at home without Mascherano too and with him it's still a tough game.

Home of Barca Fans