LLiga | Round 9: Barca - Eibar 3-1

F

Flavia

[tw]658221205816758272[/tw]

Only 4 midfielders, including gumbau. He'll surely get minutes today.

dostoevskij

hm no Iniesta, thought he would get some minutes today, confusing, he will not play in Copa under the week, so next game against getafe away then next weekend for him...

a midfield of Mascherano-Gumbau-Rakitic gives me the creeps. looks like another Neyshow to save us at home

F

Flavia

hm no Iniesta, thought he would get some minutes today, confusing, he will not play in Copa under the week, so next game against getafe away then next weekend for him...

a midfield of Mascherano-Gumbau-Rakitic gives me the creeps. looks like another Neyshow to save us at home

I think Iniesta will probably play in the cdr. Best match for him to get his 1st minutes back.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Very surprised at that. Thought he would at least get a few minutes from the bench

200w.gif

EdmondDantes

Slightly disappointed Iniesta hasn't made the squad. But our docs and coaching staff know better, we'll have to trust their judgement. No Samper again though eh Lucho?

xXKonan

Barcelona line-up (official): Bravo - Alves Pique Bartra Alba - Rakitic Mascherano Busquets - Sandro Suarez Neymar

Home of Barca Fans