LLiga | Round 9: Barca - Eibar 3-1

xXKonan

Did Iniesta train? And still no Samper...
Iniesta did train today.
pic_2015-10-23_ENTRENO_41-Optimized.v1445597838.JPG

serghei

I think it's clear by now that Samper is not an option for Lucho. Can't understand why his name is being constantly brought up, considering Gumbau is ahead of him in the picking order.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Bravo
Alves - Bartra - Verminator - Mathieu
Raki - Masche - Busi
Munir - Suarez - Ney

Subs:
Iniesta for Busi
Sandro for Suarez/Munir
Alba for Mathieu

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
[formation=barca,6]
Bravo
0-Piqué-0-0-0-Vermaelen-0
Alves-0-0-0-0-0-Alba
0-Busquets-0-0-0-Mascherano-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Rakitic-0-0-0
0-Munir-0-0-0-Neymar-0
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation]

Options are very limited here. I am guessing Iniesta won't start this game, probably will play in the cup to get some match fitness, Pique will definitely get rest during midweek cup game, so I would still choose him over Bartra.

Neeraj

Looking forward to the game - we really need to start playing better at home. With all these injuries, I don't expect us to be blowing strong teams apart away from home, but Eibar at the Camp and the likes of - we need to start winning and winning comfortably again.

On a side note, watching Madrid's games over the past few weeks - I realised, their injury list is probably as bad as ours. Their best players - James, Benzema, Modric were all injured, along with Bale and a few others. I'll admit they haven't been as good as they normally are, but they have been playing much better than us. The game against Celta was an example of how they dealt with the Celta pressing better than us. I think Celta played quite well last night (really pathetic in front of goal and a tad bit unlucky as well) but it was interesting to see how Madrid's midfield passed their way through the Celta pressing with ease - in a weird sort of way it was pleasing to see that as that's what I'm used to as a Barca supporter - and haven't got a chance to see slick midfield passing in...a while.

That quality and control in midfield eventually won them the game. Of course, that's largely due to the incredible squad they have, probably the best squad in Europe versus probably the worst squad in Europe atm (that's not an exaggeration if you consider the quality in the first 11 and then look at the bench, Los Palmas has a better squad at this moment). However, their squad players like Jese and Casemiro for example, are just at a much higher level than our backup of Munir, Sandro and Gumbau.

vlad

This Eibar team did not lost away game, they have draw with celta and sevilla, also impressive amount of points for now for the team with 15 new players from this season. Barca is not brilliant, considering their struggle I expect difficult match, 1:0, 2:1. Losing points at home would be very bad.

Home of Barca Fans