FC Barcelona Finances

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Mate you can't be serious, how is 110 euro fair? I bet there were 25000 empty seats that day. The home against Alaves has tickets for 39 euro but they are up top in the corner. 39 euro for a nosebleed when the attendance will be around 60k. Its ridiculous.

Regarding the redbuilding ... we are one of the elite teams in the world and we have a dump of a stadium. The concoruses are awful, we deserve better and we should build now while we are successful. With naming rights we can finance it and we will increase revenue by 40 million or so a season. Thats a Paulihno right there :lol:

Do clubs out there forecast attendance and adjust the ticket prices accordingly well ahead of the game? In other words official ticket prices/face values for different games are set differently (el Clasico aside) for the same seat?

Personally I thought 110 euros were fair in the games that I went to as they were some of the best seats in the stadium. I paid 42 euros for a worse seat for a game between Gladbach and Hamburg in December. Naturally we would charge more than Gladbach.

Again does anybody know if Real Madrid and EPL clubs charge less?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Camp nou is a turist destination for a long time now, its sad to see and hear atmosphere, sometimes you can hear coach talking, its that loud, if its not derby match, el classico, CL semis, its like teather. Now with mega signings, club has to manage to get all that money, and it will be only worse for barca average fan, what is the purpose building up strong team when you are running away from average fan who wants to see barca in live.

New stadium will probably have more seats, but what for?

I know it is a subject for another thread, but I think blaming ticket prices alone for the relatively lack of noise and passion shown by so-called ultras at Camp Nou compared to other stadiums in Spain and elsewhere in Europe is a bit unconvincing.

Xtroverto

As a FC Barcelona fan, reading Marca and believing it can only really be equated to a Jew in Nazi Germany reading Mein Kampf and actually believing it.

I'm not joking, that is how bad it really is.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The latest Deloitte Football Money League ranking is out for 2017, we ranked third with a revenue of 648.3m in 2017, behind the first place Manchester United and the second place Real Madrid. The commercial portion of our revenue remained flat and looked unimpressive compared to Bayern and Manchester United which had the highest commercial revenue of all clubs. I am guessing this year we will remain flat overall with a higher commercial revenue but a lower match day revenue. Of course, that hinges on our CL performance too.

The full report can be seen here: https://www2.deloitte.com/content/d...s-business-group/deloitte-uk-sbg-dfml2018.pdf

Messi983

[tw]956507516409704448[/tw]

We reached a new sponsorship deal with Beko who will pay us 19M/year. They've paid 10M/year until now.

:bartomeu:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The tickets or tv deal

Tickets. As to the TV deal, are we getting more or less money after the new TV deal?

La Liga really needs to do better, there is no way La Liga should get a smaller TV deal than Bayernsliga which has a new deal that kicked in this season that is worth 4.6 billion euros.

Home of Barca Fans