FC Barcelona Finances

Devils

Of course not.

Barcelona are by far the biggest club Nike has in its sponsored football teams.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Since we include the sales of players as part of the total revenues (while the likes of RM, ManU etc. do not), that 222m received from Neymar's transfer will likely put us on top of all European clubs for 17/18, albeit artificial in nature. More reasons for Bartomeu to boast.

raki

2 related topics. The projected wage for this season is HUGE. 84% of the total revenues. Serious issue here. Without Neymar. Stop giving fat paychecks to crap players like Turan, Alcacer and others and go easy on the legends wage like Masche or Iniesta. They have to understand that as they get old the wage needs to low. If not good riddance.

The only player i allow "crazy" wage is Messi because he "is" the team...

Although Barcelona's wage bill is not €588M. Barcelona's wage bill + amortization is projected to be €588M.

For the people who don't study economics: This means that Barcelona's yearly wage bill + the transfer sums divided by contract length are €588M. This means when Dembele cost €150M and has a 5 year contract, he will go into the calculation with €30M + his yearly wage.

This is highly misleading, since the wage bill + amortization of clubs like Man United and Man City is probably going to be in the same region.

HuzKFwO.jpg

DMp7vMTW4AElCJP.jpg:large

Related to that:

FC Barcelona‏ [MENTION=11490]FCBarcelona[/MENTION]

"The negotiations to find a company for the Camp Nou naming rights are going well. It will generate more income than expected"

Last edited:

Pamela

Banned
you sold Neymar to PSG for 222 m euros, that revenue is normal.

Real made 670 though they won everything. all sponsor bonuses and cup bonuses.

Messi983

Neymar's transfer will be included in 2017-18 season so our expected revenues this season will be close to or over 900 M.

Pamela

Banned
no way your real revenue is higher than Real's 670 who won everything, every cup. they got a fortune from intern. cup and super cup as well.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
no way your real revenue is higher than Real's 670 who won everything, every cup. they got a fortune from intern. cup and super cup as well.

You don't know what your talking about. Madrid didn't win "every cup" and fyi. winning trophies makes clubs pay bonuses.

Don't troll here again or I will kick you out.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
That 84% figure is just crazy and really fucked up. If left unmanaged I am sure we will be heading for a crash.

Messi983

You don't know what your talking about. Madrid didn't win "every cup" and fyi. winning trophies makes clubs pay bonuses.

Don't troll here again or I will kick you out.

Paying bonuses doesn't influence club revenues just their costs.

Home of Barca Fans