FC Barcelona Finances

JamDav1982

There's nowhere you can read it.

Has the Qatar offer even been finalised yet?

It has been in press the past couple of days that Barto has gone out there to try and get it done as it's dragging and getting close to AGM.

Can't see how they would benefit from not producing details. People are no more likely to approve with no info and even if they did and some dastardly details came out at a later point it would be a negative thing to happen.

PhilS

Whether Barca has the highest revenues, or is just at about the same level as the other best-grossing teams, there is going to be so much money that money will never be the problem. Using it smartly will be the challenge. Using it smarter than RM or Man U is not hard to do.

I think Barca's major financial decisions recently have been excellent. They spent big, really big, for both Neymar and Suarez, and it is already clear that they got bargains for both. Pivotal decisions like these outweigh dozens of minor deals like Douglas or sales of squad players.

Kerrybai

14%2BManchester%2BCity%2BMoney%2BLeague%2B2015.jpg

Here is a small break down of our finances and how we compare with other clubs.

Barcafan 2304

I'm not a financial expert so I'll ask it here. How do Madrid stay on top? What do they have that others lack? Honestly interested cos I feel, although it's not the be all and end all, that we have just as many (if not more) fans globally so what are we missing to overtake them?

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
The vice-president for the Economic Area, Susana Monje:

“FC Barcelona is financially in very good health. This is the best moment ever in the history of the Club.”

“We can sign and shall make an effort to do so, but we have to be prudent”

"The Club has made profits, it is solid and that means we can cover the players’ salaries"

“A possible renewal of Neymar Jr’s contract is not included in the cost but the impact will be compensated for accountancy purposes by the increase in the amortisation period”

“The budget does not include a possible improvement to the shirt sponsorship contract”

“Talks have not started with Nike regarding renewal, but we are in constant contact”

xXKonan

Diana Kristinne ‏@DianaKristinne 2m2 minutes ago
According to @jordiborda the Extraordinary Assembly to approve the new Qatar sponsorship deal might happen at the start of 2016.

.@airllimos says that the date of the Extraordinary Assembly will depend on how much time Nike needs to produce the shirts for 2016/2017.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
So apparently Bartomeu has failed to get the deal we were promised from Qatar Airways, shocker..

JamDav1982

Back in June it was said that Qatar offer was 60m per season for sponsorship.

The press in past couple of days have said Barto gone out there to try and get it up to 70m per season.

Seems they are still out there and they are pushing for 'best deal possible'.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans