F

Flavia

[tw]758614936364941313[/tw]

[tw]758617386660589569[/tw]

[tw]758620540450050048[/tw]

22m to sign a forward.

Icarium

Lifestealer
The club is being very transparent in this year's financial condition. It is good that we don't have bank loan, but i wonder where is the 271M loan from then? After 2 seasons we will probably be taking 200-300M loan again for the stadium. But the new Nike deal and the a better shirt sponsorship deal will definitely help.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We'll see if we'll be top when Madrid releases their numbers.

This board (last one too) can thank Messi and once in a lifetime generation of La Masia graduates. Any capable business person would translate that success into numbers.

Perez did more for Madrid without such talent and in the midst of Barca domination. But uncle Flo is a rocket scientist for Bartomeu.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Does anyone know if our 14/15 annual report in English is available elsewhere? The official site where the annual reports are available is asking for a user name and password for the 14/15 annual report.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Don't know where to post this, but apparently we are opening an office in New York City with some of the club big wigs and Ronaldinho attending the opening ceremony on Tuesday, September 6th.

A great move by the club to expand our influence in the US market.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We really need to exploit the Chinese market more than what are doing right now. We have an OK official site in Chinese and have presence on some Chinese social media platforms, but there seems to be little interaction between the club and the fans here. Arsenal and Bayern are doing a better job in this regard, in my opinion.

Also I hope one of these days the team will travel to China and other parts of Asia. It has been a great while since we were here the last time.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We really need to exploit the Chinese market more than what are doing right now. We have an OK official site in Chinese and have presence on some Chinese social media platforms, but there seems to be little interaction between the club and the fans here. Arsenal and Bayern are doing a better job in this regard, in my opinion.

Also I hope one of these days the team will travel to China and other parts of Asia. It has been a great while since we were here the last time.

Australia or/and China will be the destination(s) next summer.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Our flag is flying high in New York City today at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel. Tonight the Empire State building will be lit up in Blaugrana colors.

31233558.jpg

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4s5wa3_barca-colours-take-new-york_sport

The ambiance of our New York office looks nice:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4rz60l

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Anyone else think this could be a first move towards starting an mls franchise

I don't think Barca is interested in doing that. At least right now, United still has the upper hand in regards to global reach. Probably Barca wants to be a bigger brand than they are right now. US is a great place to start with growing popularity of football in states.

Home of Barca Fans