User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: CL | Round 3 - E: BATE Borisov - FC Barcelona 0-2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBarca View Post
    Team is definitely not clinical enough but they remain in 1st both in domestic & European competitions which can't be discounted considering the injury list...Lots of room for improvement but most importantly they never appeared in danger of conceding

Gumbau aside, continues to baffle me how little width Munir & Sandro provide from the start...they both seem to be able to provide a spark in the 2nd half once the match has opened up a bit more...Not critical of the players since they are young and this is the sort of performances you can expect until they develop better consistency, understanding & confidence...However, they continue to be square pegs in a round hole - it's inexplicable really
    What if we try using Neymar and Suarez as two roaming central strikers with Alba and Alves providing the width?

---------Neymar--------------------Suarez--------
    ------------------------------------------------
    --------------Sergi-------------------Rakitic------------
    ------------------------Busquets---------------------------
    -Alba-------------------------------------------------Alves
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    -----Verma/Bartra-----Mascherano-----Pique---------
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    ------------------------Bravo------------------------

Obviously 3 at the back. With Suarez ahead of Neymar; and Neymar dropping deeper in the number 10 spot; to provide extra creativity.
    Last edited by EdmondDantes; 21st October 2015 at 11:00 AM.

Danger Ahead
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmondDantes View Post
    What if we try using Neymar and Suarez as two roaming centrals strikers with Alba and Alves providing the width?

---------Neymar--------------------Suarez--------
    ------------------------------------------------
    --------------Sergi-------------------Rakitic------------
    ------------------------Busquets---------------------------
    -Alba-------------------------------------------------Alves
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    -----Verma/Bartra-----Mascherano-----Pique---------
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    ------------------------Bravo------------------------

Obviously 3 at the back. With Suarez ahead of Neymar; and Neymar dropping deeper in the number 10 spot; to provide extra creativity.
    Was thinking the same since playing with Munir and Sandro is like playing with 10 players. Except Iniesta instead of Sergi because one is injuried and Iniesta will return soon. If Messi won't return in time for el clasico I think Lucho will definitely consider playing with this line-up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostmaster View Post
    Was thinking the same since playing with Munir and Sandro is like playing with 10 players. Except Iniesta instead of Sergi because one is injuried and Iniesta will return soon. If Messi won't return in time for el clasico I think Lucho will definitely consider playing with this line-up.
    Yes, once players like Iniesta and Messi return is a whole different story. And I think Munir and Sandro have proven to be effective for 30 minutes, their pressing and passing are sharp and very useful for a second half cameo. There are two things letting them down though, 1v1s and finishing. Once they get those they will be fantastic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The midfield completely smothered Bate, job well done. Good to see Neymar take over the team. Surely Bartra has to move ahead of Mathieu now?

Berkeley, San Francisco Bay Area, California USA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostmaster View Post
    Was thinking the same since playing with Munir and Sandro is like playing with 10 players.
    Yeah, Munir was invisible, ghostly- well, at least he was to Neymar and Bate's leftback. Yeah, backheel to Suarez instead...

*** IMPORTANT: PLEASE INCLUDE JUVENILE PERSONAL ATTACKS WHEN REPLYING TO POSTS ***
    ** TO INSURE I CONSIDER YOUR OPINIONS WITH THE WEIGHT THEY DESERVE **

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmondDantes View Post
    I personally find that unfathomable.

I always watch Barca. For those who are thinking otherwise, I know a few websites who upload full matches in HD right after the final whistle, so instead of missing our game, you could watch other interesting games a bit later.

One being reddit's "footballhighlights"...
    I have been trying to download the 2 nil match against real madrid in 2011, and I don't know where to find it