CL | Round 3 - E: BATE Borisov - FC Barcelona 0-2

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I am very happy with team performance. Those trips to former USSR were always tricky and we seldomly win.

Bate didn't create anything and Barca could have easily scored more.

Positive: Clean sheet (finally!)
Negatives: Squandering chances and Roberto's injury

beogatts

happy for rakitic to show up since he slowed down early of the season.
vermalen in, roberto out. y da hell? y?? dis season is injury season.?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Team is definitely not clinical enough but they remain in 1st both in domestic & European competitions which can't be discounted considering the injury list...Lots of room for improvement but most importantly they never appeared in danger of conceding

Gumbau aside, continues to baffle me how little width Munir & Sandro provide from the start...they both seem to be able to provide a spark in the 2nd half once the match has opened up a bit more...Not critical of the players since they are young and this is the sort of performances you can expect until they develop better consistency, understanding & confidence...However, they continue to be square pegs in a round hole - it's inexplicable really

Neymessi

I was never gonna skip the whole barca match.I meant I would need to switch channel in between and watch the arsenal bayern one.I actually thought psg real was also alongside the barca match so there were 2 good matches for me when i wrote that post.:lol: Never gonna skip a whole barca match for another one.
Amazing how the whole forum exxagerates shit and suddenly we are not true fans :lol:

Last edited:

vinni

I'm happy about the match last night. Our press was great. It was so good Bate could not do anything really. It suprised me a bit. I didnt think Bate would motivate us to play with such intensity. Maybe our team is finally starting to find its form. Sad about Roberto but it seems minor. :)

Home of Barca Fans