CL | Round 3 - E: BATE Borisov - FC Barcelona 0-2

Egert

Estonian Culé
Nice line-up, hopefully can watch the full game from the hospital, would be a joy for me :) Let's win this one, Visca el Barca!!! :barcascarf:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Half our midfielders are in the hospital. Complains about double pivot but at the same time wants Rakitic to have rest.

BarcaGirl

Well, that was a perfect football day.

Barca won. Hope Sergi's injury isn't that bad.
Bayern lost. Neuer fucked up (that's always a bonus:D)
Leverkusen-Roma draw.

Can't get better than that :)

F

Flavia

BATE was pretty bad. I'm glad Neymar is stepping up, another motm performance for him. But it's a bit worrying he's the only creative output for the team.

dakt

Bate was bad, but the fact that they came few times in front of the goal gives some hope for our defence.
1) Neyboy
2) Alves (especially in 1st half)
3) My man, Busi

i_bleed_blaugrana

We have got to keep Neymar here, period. I think its becoming clearer each day who will take Messi's throne once he steps down, not just as Barca's talisman but as the best player in the world. He was excellent tonight, glad Raki grabbed a brace but jesus, really hope Sergi is okay. These injuries are insane right now, and to have all these players missing and still be top of the group and a game away from topping La Liga is definitely an accomplishment for the team, regardless of the results going forward. As long as we keep up this pace, particularly in La Liga, till January, we got a real good look for defending the treble. Onwards and upwards.

Home of Barca Fans