CL | Round 3 - E: BATE Borisov - FC Barcelona 0-2

yahudi

Last time we played BATE we won 4-0 with this starting 11:

Pinto - Montoya, Bartra, Fontàs, Maxwell - Thiago, Jonathan dos Santos, Sergi Roberto - Pedro, Rafinha, Cuenca

:worthy:

...and that was it for today's episode of "Where are they now?". Next week we countinue with Jeffren Suarez and Marc Crosas.

On a more serious note: who would've thought back then that by now only Bartra, Roberto and Rafinha would be in Barcelona?

PhilS

hehe

I wouldn't go that far but I think they are due a goal.

I wish we had Cuenca now. Whether or not he could ever be a regular Barca starter is quite a different question than whether he offers more than Munir and Sandro.

Barca only needs 3 starting forwards, and then a couple of part-timers who can be acceptable when one of the Trident is hurt or needs rest. Munir and Sandro have until Messi returns to show they can do that much, neither has to date. I'm so jealous that Atletico has both Correa and Vietto.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sadly injuries ruined Cuenca. He's far from being better than Munir or Sandro or able to offer more than them now.

Warming the bench in some mid-table Turkish club.

Kikan

Sadly injuries ruined Cuenca. He's far from being better than Munir or Sandro or able to offer more than them now.

Warming the bench in some mid-table Turkish club.

it always puzzled me why they let Cuenca go . I saw him featured in few games and he was dazzling . i hope they bring him back give him good rest and treatment because he can make things happen for Barca .

About Bate game , i think i should be an easy win . Suarez should be on fire along with neymar and this is a good game for the defence to put their act together .

Last edited:

JamDav1982

it always puzzled me why they let Cuenca go . I saw him featured in few games and he was dazzling . i hope they bring him back give him good rest and treatment because he can make things happen for Barca .

Cuenca was nowhere near being good enough to be a Barca squad player.

He is at his level now.

Galning

Cuenca was a good player but never the same after his injury. A shame as he was a nice guy off the field too.

PhilS

I expect lots and lots of goals from Neymar and Suarez until Messi gets back. It just seems like they are both ready to roll now. When Neymar needs to carry the team, he is at his best, like he is with Brazil.

Home of Barca Fans