Adriano - Bartra - Vermaelen - Alba
S.Roberto - Masche - Busi
Munir - Suarez - Ney

Subs:
Raki for Busi
Sandro for Suarez
Alves for Alba

Nicky86

It is important for Barca to hold clear net, because in this season has received many goal. It is undeniable that Barca has low number of players, and when we add injuries this season is one of the most challenging issue until January.

It is important to maintain the same formula like last season Ter Stegen in ChL and Bravo in La Liga, both of them needs to have a good levels , and on the other hand Vermalen should be able to has some minutes on his legs because we need him for the rest of the season.

Galning

Last time we played BATE we won 4-0 with this starting 11:

Pinto - Montoya, Bartra, Fontàs, Maxwell - Thiago, Jonathan dos Santos, Sergi Roberto - Pedro, Rafinha, Cuenca

:worthy:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Imagine fielding our reserves now..

Masip -Douglas Bartra Verm Adriano -Gumbau Roberto Camara (ahead of samper obvisouly) - Sandro Munir Dongou

That is some shitty lineup except roberto and verm.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

Pinto - Montoya, Bartra, Fontàs, Maxwell - Thiago, Jonathan dos Santos, Sergi Roberto - Pedro, Rafinha, Cuenca

Back when Cuenca was really peaking and the sky was the limit, damn

Barcafan 2304

Cuenca was never that great. Some nice skills but never ever going to be a Barca standard player.

People who thought 'the sky was the limit' for him were deluded.

Agreed. For what my opinion is worth any way, I never thought at any point he was the next big thing and I can't remember anyone being overly excited about him either.

JamDav1982

Agreed. For what my opinion is worth any way, I never thought at any point he was the next big thing and I can't remember anyone being overly excited about him either.

Some people genuinely rated him that highly.

Can remember more than one 'why sign Neymar when we have Cuenca comment' a few years ago!

dakt

If our defence will actually DEFEND, we might win this one easily. It would be also nice to have a midfield. That's a cool feature in football today to have...

Barcafan 2304

Some people genuinely rated him that highly.

Can remember more than one 'why sign Neymar when we have Cuenca comment' a few years ago!

Wow, well, each to their own and everyone entitled to their opinion but tbh, he never grabbed me as a future first team regular tbh.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead

Wow, so this definitely means that Gumbau will start together with Douglas. Oh dear.

Home of Barca Fans