What is the best way to get in touch with the club?

F

Flavia

We signed a 3-year contract with Telefonica back in 2011 under Rosell, however it appears they did not renew the contract and there is little known as to what had come out of their study. It seems that the project's focus was on bolstering the club's presence in the digital world and enhancing fans' experience as some sort of customer outreach project, not too dissimilar to Real Madrid's partnership with Microsoft that was launched early this year, not what I was looking for. Also, I have done some search and found we do have this guy by the name of Raúl Peláez who heads the "Knowledge Department", but the stuff I saw being mentioned was more on the philosophical side of "cultural factors", I did not see much of how they apply data science in analytics and decision making etc.

Many EPL clubs employ a Director of Sporting Science, apparently, so does Bayern and many other Bundesliga clubs. Do we have someone in similar capacity?

I have no idea.

I was interested a couple years back when Laporta's financials were rumored to be the worst ever/the best ever.
Can't say i found anything comprehensive on the issue. There are bits of financial reportings here and there.

frog-fcb

I got a Personal message once from Ibrahim Affelay on facebook when we signed him years ago. His page didn't have many likes.

Awesome with trying to get a penya going in northern ireland i was looking to get in touch with some of the players to see if they would possibly donate something so we could hopefully run a raffle for charity and to help get our name out to the public

Barcafan 2304

Awesome with trying to get a penya going in northern ireland i was looking to get in touch with some of the players to see if they would possibly donate something so we could hopefully run a raffle for charity and to help get our name out to the public

Good luck with that and hope it works out. I know there is a penya in Dublin but can't remember hearing of another one on the island of Ireland

F

Flavia

Thanks Flavia anyway.

On a separate note, do we have a thread that is dedicated to discussing our club's financials, you know revenues, income etc.?

I don't think so... I think we usually discuss it in the current president's thread. You can open one, if you want.

frog-fcb

Good luck with that and hope it works out. I know there is a penya in Dublin but can't remember hearing of another one on the island of Ireland
Yea there one in dublin dont think its overly active though we are currently going through the long slow process of trying to become official

PhilS

I'm pretty sure the decision makers at the club read Barcaforum to take advantage of all the brilliant ideas expressed here. You can tell, when the club does something particularly intelligent, someone usually posted the idea here beforehand.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I'm pretty sure the decision makers at the club read Barcaforum to take advantage of all the brilliant ideas expressed here. You can tell, when the club does something particularly intelligent, someone usually posted the idea here beforehand.

You are kidding, right, Phil?

Home of Barca Fans