Thomas Lemar

BBZ8800

Why didn't Barca go after him if he is so much cheaper now compare to his previous 120m price tag?

Because we can't buy every single player in the world.

Only this summer, which hasn't even started, we were linked/or bought Arthur, Thiago, Griezmann, Eriksen, Lenglet, Rodrygo, Lemar.

For every single one of them, people could ask: why the incompetent board hasn't bought this guy?

But again, at the end of the day, we can't go out and buy every single player with potential or with a decent price.

Messi983

Agreed.

Also, if we'd go after Lemar his price would probably still be 90-100M.

And according to Marca Atletico will pay between 70-80M so it's not like he was that cheap anyway.

Messi983

Not really a good first season for Lemar at AM. And now his friend Griezmann (who probably convinced him to join) is leaving alongside some of other key players. I'm wondering how Lemar feels right now.

I've read a few weeks ago that Cholo will give him more important role next season and he might even use him in Griezmann role sometimes. Don't know how he would do there but will be interesting to see.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He's only been there for 2 years. :D Anyway, most wingers are unsuccessfull in Cholo's system. Wouldn't surprise me if he'd do great for Bayern if he'll go there.

Wow, you're right. This last year felt like 3 years due to the virus :lol:. Regarding Lemar, Cholo have him a shitton of chances but it seems like Lemar's confidence and determination are low. He can turn it around in a different environment.

Home of Barca Fans