Thomas Lemar

krakdol

I'm French and I know him well.

He's the greatest French young talent along with Dembele and Mbappe. Definitely a great buy for any team and a soon to be world class player, but I don't think Monaco would sell unless it's a very big offer like 90 million or more.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

He's the greatest French young talent along with Dembele and Mbappe. Definitely a great buy for any team and a soon to be world class player, but I don't think Monaco would sell unless it's a very big offer like 90 million or more.

Rather have him for 90 than Coutinho for 150.

George_Costanza

I imagine he will link up well with Dembele. Umtiti, Dembele, and Lemar...Make it happen, Barca!

Thiago10

I would much rather have Coutinho than Lemar tbh. Lemar is a very good player, but he doesn't have that touch of genius that can unlock a difficult game against a closed team, while Coutinho does. Besides, I think he wouldn't suit our playing style as much as Coutinho would. He could do great in a very dynamic team like Liverpool or Dortmund though.

Chainsaw

Killahead
There's no guarantees that we can sign Coutinho. I'd rather secure Lemar right now. Bird in the hand so to speak. And we rejuvenate the squad even more. Coutinho himself isn't a lock that he will work out at Barca.

Word. People is turning Coutinho into some superstar who fits Barca like a glove, while he could easily fail here. And quite an expensive failure. 160m down the drain.

Nothanks

Not gonna act like i watch the poverty league that takes place in france but does lemar even play in the wing?
coutinho would benefit us more on the left and dembele on the right.

xXKonan

Not gonna act like i watch the poverty league that takes place in france but does lemar even play in the wing?
coutinho would benefit us more on the left and dembele on the right.
In Jardims 4-4-2 he plays out wide as a LM/LW. Like how Arda use to when he was still at Atletico.

Home of Barca Fans