Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Copa del Rey 2015/2016

Blog Entries
    Pathetic struggle from them, as expected.

The Engineer

In football, the result is an impostor. You can do things really, really well but not win. There's something greater than the result, more lasting - a legacy.

Mike the Knife
    There are conflicting reports about the makeup of the TAD...I've read that it's made up of either 7 or 8 members and some reports that 5 are attorneys who are also RM club members - although personally I couldn't find anything to substantiate those claims
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

Flavia
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBarca View Post
    There are conflicting reports about the makeup of the TAD...I've read that it's made up of either 7 or 8 members and some reports that 5 are attorneys who are also RM club members - although personally I couldn't find anything to substantiate those claims
    They have 8 members. 5 are rm socis, according to some Catalan and Cadiz sources.

Flavia
    Looks like they're out:

Previously known as Mehssi
    http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol...al-madrid.html

Yep, TAD rejected everything, appeal and temporary suspension (to be able to play the game).

Madrid can still go to the TAS in Lausane and even regular justice... if they could be so shameless.
    The Internet is full of tribute videos with some version of the title "Messi doesn't dive" a trait rare in a sport where players roll around on the ground like gunshot victims when an opponent so much as breathes on them.

Theories abound about why Messi won't fall, about his character or his respect for the game, but I think it's much simpler. If he dives, he loses the ball.

Flavia
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlom View Post
    http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol...al-madrid.html

Yep, TAD rejected everything, appeal and temporary suspension (to be able to play the game).

Madrid can still go to the TAS in Lausane and even regular justice... if they could be so shameless.

Still not over...

This is unbelievable ...

Are these the missing documents they're looking for ?

The Internet is full of tribute videos with some version of the title "Messi doesn't dive" a trait rare in a sport where players roll around on the ground like gunshot victims when an opponent so much as breathes on them.

Theories abound about why Messi won't fall, about his character or his respect for the game, but I think it's much simpler. If he dives, he loses the ball.

Better meet on monday then with the 2nd leg on wednesday

What a comeback from Eibar !!!

4-0 after their 3-0 loss in 1st leg.

5mins away from clasification.

FT: Getafe 3 - 1 Rayo Vallecano.

Real Madrid will steamroller Paco Jemez's team unfortunaly...

Let them, they're so stupid that they genuinely believed all was good and dandy again after trashing Malmo & Getafe, anyone with half a brain could see it was still a disaster of a team and the minute they got a decent opponent it'll show.

Scandinavian 101
    Quote Originally Posted by El Flaco View Post
    FT: Getafe 3 - 1 Rayo Vallecano.

Real Madrid will steamroller Paco Jemez's team unfortunaly...
    They're still in the cup?

Quote Originally Posted by Vlom View Post
    Let them, they're so stupid that they genuinely believed all was good and dandy again after trashing Malmo & Getafe, anyone with half a brain could see it was still a disaster of a team and the minute they got a decent opponent it'll show.
    Been lik that all year so far

Sociedad knocked out already, Eusebio working his magic already.