Status
Not open for further replies.

SirXavi

The Engineer
[tw]674713740961570817[/tw]

giphy.gif

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
There are conflicting reports about the makeup of the TAD...I've read that it's made up of either 7 or 8 members and some reports that 5 are attorneys who are also RM club members - although personally I couldn't find anything to substantiate those claims

F

Flavia

There are conflicting reports about the makeup of the TAD...I've read that it's made up of either 7 or 8 members and some reports that 5 are attorneys who are also RM club members - although personally I couldn't find anything to substantiate those claims
They have 8 members. 5 are rm socis, according to some Catalan and Cadiz sources.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
This is unbelievable ... :facepalm:

Are these the missing documents they're looking for ?

article-2314454-1978C2E2000005DC-832_634x264.jpg

Vlom

What a comeback from Eibar !!!

4-0 after their 3-0 loss in 1st leg.

5mins away from clasification.

Vlom

Let them, they're so stupid that they genuinely believed all was good and dandy again after trashing Malmo & Getafe, anyone with half a brain could see it was still a disaster of a team and the minute they got a decent opponent it'll show.

barcafan161

Let them, they're so stupid that they genuinely believed all was good and dandy again after trashing Malmo & Getafe, anyone with half a brain could see it was still a disaster of a team and the minute they got a decent opponent it'll show.

Been lik that all year so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans