Copa del Rey 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

That would be terrible, copa del rey in tokio. They did that in Italy once I think.
Venue should always be in Spain but decided beforehand so Madrid cant whine about the thought of Pique trolling them in Bernabeu when we lift the trophy.

frog-fcb

That would be terrible, copa del rey in tokio. They did that in Italy once I think.
Venue should always be in Spain but decided beforehand so Madrid cant whine about the thought of Pique trolling them in Bernabeu when we lift the trophy.

Yeah i thought italy done something i think its bound to be great for marketing surely the asian market would go nuts for a match being played in there region and get a lot more asian fans of la liga on board which in turn will be more money coming in. The nfl played a few season games in wembly this past few years for marketing purposes and due to the sucsess of it all i think britain is getting an nfl franchise

serghei

It was the Supercopa d'Italia I think, not the Copa.

F

Flavia

Calderón, please. Sevilla want it to be the bernaleo, but it's pretty obvious uncle flo won't allow it.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Don't like the grass at the Calderon. If we can't get it at the Camp Nou again, it has to be at the San Mames.

Barcadub

Bernabeu is definitely ruled out. Bruce Springsteen is playing on the night of the final.

Which makes me think would Madrids city be able to host 2 major event on the same night?

Maybe this rules out Atleticos stadium too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans