Copa del Rey 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Yep I think Celta would be best for us, Sevilla is always difficult, and on one game they'll be tough to beat.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Celta have never won a trophy in their entire history. They'll be super motivated in a possible final.

raskolnikov

I slightly prefer Celta, I rather have them possibly win vs us than Sevilla. Also prefer a supercopa vs Celta (yes we will win la liga).
I think they are similair in strength but Barca will aways be favoured in a final so from that point of view it doesnt really matter to me.

vlad

i want celta in final, dont get me wrong, i do not think that they are weaker then sevilla, they are playing amazing football and they trashed barca 4:0 at home, and atletico 3:1 away, also, i would not be angry if barca lose final in that case

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Celta with some big chances now. Should've scored. Which is what we should hope for as Sevilla is a pain in the ass to play against.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Lol, Sergi Gomez is awful. Almost gave them a second penalty there.

Now they score...

FC B

I'd prefer Celta in the final out of the two. Sevilla displayed quite a strong football in the first half.

Alik

I must be the only one who prefers Sevilla in the final. Celta is in very bad form right now, but throughout the season they were better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans