Copa del Rey 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnidrologist

How in fuck do spanish refs always ignore times wasting and add no minutes on top for that? Is it written in the official rules that cheating is okay and should not be punished? Or are they really that oblivious?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
How in fuck do spanish refs always ignore times wasting and add no minutes on top for that? Is it written in the official rules that cheating is okay and should not be punished? Or are they really that oblivious?

Hey, don't be like that. They just punished Suarez with a yellow yesterday because he stole 10 seconds when he took that ball.

Kerrybai

Barcelona's record against three Semi Finalists this season - Played 3, Won 0, Drawn 1, Lost 2. Scored 3, Conceded 7.

FC B

I'd want Valencia in the semis.
If we draw Celta it's bad, would be yet another trilogy and no thanks, I had enogh of these. In this case if Barca qualifies into the final the opponent will most likely be Sevilla. If Barca plays Sevilla in the final that will be also a tough one but if we draw Valencia now we'll at least heave a bit easier semis.

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
I don't know guys I feel like real Madrid got this title locked with zidane their best manager of all time at the helm that too. :pep:

I will forever laugh about how real got out of copa this season.

Cule4life

The Culest
[tw]692902534197960704[/tw]

tumblr_inline_n7smbowsXk1r7ejbg.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans