Santos want Neymar ban for 6 months

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
whats-happening.gif

Oh man, we just can't catch a break from all the nonsense.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Neymar: "Santos asking Fifa to ban me? It makes me sad, but I don't want to talk about Santos now, that's all in the past." [bein]

Interesting, he doesn't seem to deny that they want to ban him.

frog-fcb

How would the rest of brazil and indeed there own fans react if santos got neymar banned for 6 months as surely it would cover the national team to

Barcafan 2304

Neymar: "Santos asking Fifa to ban me? It makes me sad, but I don't want to talk about Santos now, that's all in the past." [bein]

Interesting, he doesn't seem to deny that they want to ban him.

Made a rod for their own back because although he joined us, there was a lot of affection for the club by Neymar. Got the feeling this may have eroded it

Galning

We screwed Santos over to be fair so it's normal that they're trying to squeeze some extra bucks out. If you look at how much money that was involved in this transfer and they only got, what was it 17M? For a player like Neymar, that's gotta hurt.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Neymar's father:"The gave Neymar Jr a letter freeing him up to plan his future, now they don't recognise it. They denounce my son and ask for a severe punishment and then they release a statement saying they haven't done that. They have not complied with what they put on that letter."[sport]

So I guess Santos asks for Neymar to be banned for 6 months after all.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Real villain here is Neymar dad, make no mistake about it.
-Barca paid over 100 mil. for this transfer
-Santos only got peanuts

So both clubs got screwed over for Ney's dad.

Galning

Real villain here is Neymar dad, make no mistake about it.
-Barca paid over 100 mil. for this transfer
-Santos only got peanuts

So both clubs got screwed over for Ney's dad.

Exactly. And then he has the guts to say he wants Neymar to renew but only if tax and fraud problems are solved. Zero shame.

Home of Barca Fans