Lliga | Round 8: FC Barcelona - Rayo Vallecano 5-2

dostoevskij

should have been another penalty in the end, coward referee!!! but then again surprised we even got the first two with the Madrid Agenda every season...

Mathieu saving our ass in defense and Neymar in offense, Sergi Roberto wth a good game as well

pique, rakitic and Suraez should get their shit tgoether in 2hf
Sub Sandro off for Munir, he just has a bad day

silvia

wtf with finishing? it didn't improve after interntional break!!! training por favor!
i am happy with goals but to me, penalty goal is not exciting at all. those depends on refrees.
and i am really really embarrassed with Pique. sometimes he isn't moving and just stares..

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Most underwhelming big score win in a long time. Without Neymar today, I don't think we would've won. This Lass Bangoura dude shat on our defence for the whole 90 minutes. Fuck off, Pique. Cringed when he got the captain armband.

Galning

Flattering result to be honest. Our general level of play is so so bad, we can't seem to keep possession for more than 30 seconds or string together more than 5 passes. Defence again looks very worrying and if it wasn't for Bravo it could've easily been more.

Neymessi

Not gonna say we are back to our best or anything.Our defense was dogshit.On par with a relegation level team.

SeloBarca

Really bad in defence and midfield (except busi)
Scoreline didnt reflect the game were Rayo were just as good, or better. Rayo deserved 2-2 more than we did 3-1.
Rather win 1-0 and play well, then 5-2 and play this bad.

Last edited:

yahudi

It was a fun game, probably the most fun game in a while. Felt like 2004 again.

Rayo never fails to entertain

F

Flavia

Flattering result to be honest. Our general level of play is so so bad, we can't seem to keep possession for more than 30 seconds or string together more than 5 passes. Defence again looks very worrying and if it wasn't for Bravo it could've easily been more.

Yep. The level of play of the team is worrying. Defense is in shambles. The midfield is non-existent, can't string 5 passes together. It wasn't a good performance, and they're not looking good.

utility73

Apart from Neymar having fun with Rayo this was another bad performance.
But what to expect when so many important players are missing and most of the others being completely out of form.

Good thing we had only Rayo on the plate tonight.

khaled_a_d

weird game ,looked like a friendly tbh .the score could have been much bigger
Anyway ,3 points ,good scoring

dakt

Yeah, I'll take 3 points, but the result is very deceiving. I can only say thank you Bravo. MOTM.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Entertaining game as is always the case when we play brave troops of Paco Jemez' Rayo.

We could have gone 2 up had it not been for missed sitters and then Rayo scores from first chance.

It took some Neymar magic to turn result around and from then on things were easier eventhough Rayo in fact had more shots on target than us.

Defense remains a problem. Mathieu, Alves and Pique have been bad in most games they played.

Home of Barca Fans