Riechedly Bazoer

MessiDinho10

He hasn't played at all this season and players like Van de Beek took his place. We don't miss out, unless Wolfsburg manage to get the best out of him.

xXKonan

If it was anyone but you I would have thought that this post has another intention :lol: (related to Ajax young midfielder)
Funny thing is I like revisiting some of the young players we have been linked with the past couple of years.

Bazoer is still young (22) but it seems since his final season at Ajax, he has fallen off the face of the earth. I read he had a number of issues at Wolfsburg with his attitude and it seems like it's the same case at Porto. Which is a shame since he is a good talent, it's just his head isn't screwed on at the moment.

khaled_a_d

Funny thing is I like revisiting some of the young players we have been linked with the past couple of years.

Bazoer is still young (22) but it seems since his final season at Ajax, he has fallen off the face of the earth. I read he had a number of issues at Wolfsburg with his attitude and it seems like it's the same case at Porto. Which is a shame since he is a good talent, it's just his head isn't screwed on at the moment.

It is really sad how many of those young players never reach their potential. But this is the harsh reality in football (and in life actually, but that's off-topic)
The Dutch has produced dozens of busts in past decade and half, may argue that since the Nistelrooy the only young Dutch players hyped from Eredivisie and succeeded was Robben, Sneijder and Van Persie. All near retirement atm. From Huntelaar to Bazoer with likes of Drenthe inbetween.
FDJ and De Ligt look to have a serious chance to change that hopefully

Home of Barca Fans