Riechedly Bazoer

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
He is too tall and clumsy. Won't make it against parked buses in Primera.

He's anything but clumsy imo, he's a very technical player. Also, he's only 18, so there's still a lot of room for development.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Ajax midfielder Riechedly Bazoer confirmed Barcelona were interested in signing him from the Eredivisie giants.
"I'm not going to be mysterious about that," Bazoer told Voetbal International.
"Two months ago they told my brother, who's my agent, about the interest.
"Marc Overmars also know about the interest. They're watching my games and keep an eye on me.
"I've to go on and follow the line of this year. We shall see what kind of beautiful things will come."

When transfer window opens, we'll be shopping like crazy:)

khaled_a_d

Riechedly Bazoer will not move to Napoli in January because he rejected the Italian side. Ajax agreed a deal worth €25m with Napoli. De Telegraaf
25M or 19 years old player in Eredivisie!!!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Is he like Pogba? Maybe worth signing him instead and help him develop into a World Class player.

xXKonan

I read an article not to long ago Bazoer is well aware we (Barca) is following him. Apparently Robert (Sporting Director) talked to his agent as well.

Not sure it would lead to anything though. He's a great talent but we are overstocked in the mid quite a bit.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

From the Telegraaf, supposed to be reliable with Ajax news. Only 25mil come from the article + bonuses, but I read those bonuses mean an extra 25mil.

Highly doubt that 25M is bonuses ,unless it is sort of that Gerson unlikely bonus of winning the ballon d'or

I read an article not to long ago Bazoer is well aware we (Barca) is following him. Apparently Robert (Sporting Director) talked to his agent as well.

Not sure it would lead to anything though. He's a great talent but we are overstocked in the mid quite a bit.

We are stacked ,but we are following many young midfielders too .Roberto has followed the likes of Tielemans ,Bazoer,Ćorić,Neves,Meyer closely and have seen them live many times
Seem we are looking for more of bargain insurance for the future.
That said ,even 25M is just too much for a player like him ,Lately Netherlands and Eredivisie haven't been producing such gr8 players as they have used to.

Is he like Pogba? Maybe worth signing him instead and help him develop into a World Class player.
Compared to him ,but that would be unfair comparison IMHO .
Pogba was much better at same age ,and Pogba is sort of freak of nature in his combination of height,speed,strength & even skill .that is actually very rare to see and Bazoer doesn't have all those tools to that level

Xavinho

[youtube]fluaxc_kZtA[/youtube]

Bazoer scored the goal in Ajax's 1-0 win over Vitesse on the weekend.

Home of Barca Fans