Fifa Ballon d'or 2015

F

Flavia

Sport EN | 2.10.2015 | 14:00h.
FC Barcelona dominate the list of candidates for FIFA’s Ballon d’Or, which will be awarded at a gala in Zurich on January 11, 2016.

Once again, Lionel Messi, Barça’s Argentine forward, is the big favourite to lift the trophy, ahead of Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo, who is the current holder of the prize for football’s best player.
In total, seven FC Barcelona players (Messi, Javier Mascherano, Claudio Bravo, Andres Iniesta, Ivan Rakitic, Neymar and Luis Suarez) are among the 59 players.

It’s a list that, among other media, Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport made public on Friday. In December 59 will be cut to 23 by a commission, with Madrid president Florentino Perez among the people on the that commission.

The three finalists, one of whom will surely be Messi, will then be announced a few days later. That will depend on who the national team captains, managers and one journalist from each country vote.

By countries, here is the list:

ARGENTINA:
Aguero (Manchester City), Mascherano (FC Barcelona), Messi (FC Barcelona), Otamendi (Valencia-Manchester City), Pastore (PSG), Tevez (Juve-Boca).

AUSTRALIA
:
Luongo (Swindon-QPR)

AUSTRIA
:
Alaba (Bayern Munich)

BELGIUM
:
Courtois (Chelsea), De Bruyne (Wolfsburg-Man. City), Hazard (Chelsea)

BRAZIL
:
Coutinho (Liverpool), Neymar (FC Barcelona), Willian (Chelsea)

CHILE
:
Bravo (FC Barcelona), Medel (Inter Milan), Sanchez (Arsenal), Vargas (QPR-Hoffenheim), Vidal (Juve-Bayern Múnich)

COLOMBIA
:
Bacca (Sevilla-AC Milan), Jackson Martinez (Porto-Atletico Madrid), Ospina (Arsenal), James Rodriguez (Real Madrid)

SOUTH KOREA:
Son (Leverkusen-Tottenham)

IVORY COAST:
Bony (Swansea-Manchester City), Yaya Touré (Manchester City)

CROATIA:
Modric (Real Madrid), Rakitic (FC Barcelona)

FRANCE:
Benzema (Real Madrid), Griezmann (Atletico Madrid), Lacazette (Olympique Lyon), Pogba (Juventus)

WALES:
Bale (Real Madrid)

GERMANY:
Kroos (Real Madrid), Muller (Bayern Munich), Neuer (Bayern Munich)

GHANA:
Atsu (Everton-Bournemouth), Ayew (Marseille-Swansea)

JAPAN:
Okazaki (Leicester)

ENGLAND:
Kane (Tottenham), Rooney (Manchester United)

ITALY:
Chiellini (Juventus), Pirlo (Juventus-New York City)

MEXICO:
Dos Santos (Villarreal-L.A. Galaxy), Guardado (PSV Eindhoven)

HOLLAND:
Depay (PSV Eindhoven-Manchester United), Robben (Bayern Munich)

PERU:
Guerrero (Corinthians-Flamengo)

POLAND:
Lewandowski (Bayern Munich)

PORTUGAL:
Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid)

SPAIN:
Diego Costa (Chelsea), De Gea (Manchester United), Iniesta (FC Barcelona), Morata (Juventus), Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid)

SWEDEN:
Ibrahimovic (PSG)

URUGUAY:
Cavani (PSG), Sanchez (River), Luis Suarez (FC Barcelona)

What a joke of shortlist... No Buffon, Pique or Busquets, but with willian, bony, rooney... :lol:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
giphy.gif

BarcaGirl

Hilarious list! No Buffon, Pique, Busquets,

But it's FIFA ...wouldn't be surprised one bit if CR ends up winning this shit in january :lol: This award lost it's meaning/credibility the moment they re-opened the voting 2 years ago after CR's hattrick vs sweden.

Alarcón

Half the players on this list are straight garbage. At least 15 Barça players played better than those.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It was much better when the award belonged to France Football and only journalists voted.

F

Flavia

Where the hell is Busi and Piqué!?
Are you kidding me!?

Floper blocked them, I bet. He is the spain representative in fifa for the bdor. Kroos, Modric, Toure and any other midfielder there too, instead of Busi, is pathetic.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Who the hell is the Sanchez from River and Luongo??? plus how the hell did Cavani and Costa make it ahead of Pique, Buffon and Busi??

Trickykid

Floper blocked them, I bet. He is the spain representative in fifa for the bdor. Kroos, Modric, Toure and any other midfielder there too, instead of Busi, is pathetic.

It has to be some sort of foul play. I can't imagine anyone in their right mind would leave out those two.

silvia

the fans whistled to Bale harsh but he got there. guess who voted, floper? :thinking:
i don't mind who gets it. my only top 3 is MSN and they are representatives of whole barca team mates.

Home of Barca Fans