Fifa Ballon d'or 2015

khaled_a_d

It was much better when the award belonged to France Football and only journalists voted.

Not sure about that tbh ,the list always had some jokes
But overall I think since the combination of both it was one of the most fair prizes in the top
Can't say any of the winner was really undeserved and even most of the top 3 was accurate .the standard is more clear and became all about being individual prize who counts for player being actually better
There is no more Henry not winning it like in 2003 or Shevchenko over R10 in 2004

NotInHere

Should be msn on the stage but it will be Messi ronaldo and one of Suarez/Neymar.
hell I wouldn't even be surprised if Cristiano was neck to neck with Messi in terms of votes when the time comes, all he has to do is score lots of goals like he has done so far while Messi is out

raskolnikov

hell I wouldn't even be surprised if Cristiano was neck to neck with Messi in terms of votes when the time comes, all he has to do is score lots of goals like he has done so far while Messi is out

Messi not winning would be a disgrace, Ronaldo has been nowhere near him as a player, this year even more than usually.
They should give the award after the season ends not after a calender year. Now people will ostly judge based on memories with regards to last season and how they started the current one. Which makes no sense.
Nobody now even remembers Ronaldo being shit for the early months of the year.

Luongo :lol:

Ospina :lol:

Son :lol:

Atsu :lol:

Ayew :lol:

Not enough smileys to laugh at the rest of them

You know that this FIFA lists are politics. The best 10 or 15 are in it - but the rest is in to fulfill the quota. Try to bring as much players from as much continents, countries, leagues and big clubs into it. And respect all competitions - Copa America, African Cup, Asian Cup, Gold Cup...

Atsu or Luogo are in because they were voted the best players of the Asian or African Championships. Son for South Korea or Okazaki for Japane are in to have one of their countries in it (some FIFA sponsors come from there).

There is already seven players from Barcelona and 5 or so from Spain in it - that is why Pique and Busquets are not in.

The same with Boateng - six Bayern players are enough. They already are mixed to fulfill the quota (Two Germans with Müller and Neuer, the only Austrian, the only Polish, one of two from the Netherlands, Vidal because of the CL semi final and being the leading player for Copa America winner Chile).

I do not know why Buffon is not in - but I guess they had enough Italians, goalkeepers, players from Juve... - and somebody had to miss out. They already have Tevez, Pirlo (so they have the MLS in, too), Morata, Chiellini, Pogba, Vidal from last year's Juve...

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
According to spokesperson of banned Fifa president Blatter, Ballon d'Or gala (11 January) could be postponed so Blatter can attend. [blick]

Lol, you just know this will be their excuse to extend the voting again.

dakt

It's easier to separate pubic hair from the soap then that old prick from FIFA. One would think people get wiser when getting older...FIFA seems like retirement home full of horny grandpas.

dakt

No really, I don't get it. With one foot in the grave you're still struggling to be on the top...in power. At that age, I'll wear a hat, have an ugly dog and smoke some pipe in peace and not giving damn about the world even if my head would look like a rotten potato.

dakt

Also, it's a bit funny how when public found out that VW was cheating on eco tests (huge panic, because we all care about the polar bears), the whole VW hierarchy went down, while this dinosaur is still standing even after corruption accusations.
Just shows that FIFA has nothing to do with football.

Home of Barca Fans