Fifa Ballon d'or 2015

Hardy

The only sure thing is that this format is far better for all others players, Ribery and Snejder would win in their respective years for example.

iniesta_8

14720660866024.jpg

I' m a team lover. Thats why my vote goes to Mertesacker.

F

Flavia

So the new ballon d'or will have 30 players in the shortlist, no announcement of the 3 finalists before the presentation, with votes cast solely by journalists.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Scored 16 CL goals last year in 1109 minutes of play on the way to winning the whole thing. He finished 2nd in the Euros Golden Boot, again en route to winning it, chipping in with a goal or assist every 104 minutes at the Euros. He also scored 35 league goals too (just 5 fewer than Suarez) last season. Ronaldo will win it and it will absolutely be deserved on this occasion.

SahanBarca

Scored 16 CL goals last year in 1109 minutes of play on the way to winning the whole thing. He finished 2nd in the Euros Golden Boot, again en route to winning it, chipping in with a goal or assist every 104 minutes at the Euros. He also scored 35 league goals too (just 5 fewer than Suarez) last season. Ronaldo will win it and it will absolutely be deserved on this occasion.

Ballon D'or is yearly performance .

Icarium

Lifestealer
So the new ballon d'or will have 30 players in the shortlist, no announcement of the 3 finalists before the presentation, with votes cast solely by journalists.

Thank god for that. Can't bear the fact that the Indian Captain always votes for that smug face Ronaldo. I like him but why does he do that every time?

Home of Barca Fans