Fifa Ballon d'or 2015

footyfan

Calma, calma
It should be

Messi
Neymar
Suarez

Ronaldo's name recognition will carry him to an undeserved podium finish this time. Or maybe not. You never know. Suarez got more votes than him at the UEFA Best Player in Europe and Neymar has pulled a CR7 classic by killing it in Oct and Nov.

Richard.H

It should be

Messi
Neymar
Suarez

Ronaldo's name recognition will carry him to an undeserved podium finish this time. Or maybe not. You never know. Suarez got more votes than him at the UEFA Best Player in Europe and Neymar has pulled a CR7 classic by killing it in Oct and Nov.

Unfortunately it will be Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar (in that order).

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
MSN Top 3 would be the nail in the coffin for Cristiano. He won't get back on that podium again.

I stand by my prediction that Messi will win by a landslide and that spots 2 to 5 will be extremely close, close than any other year (save that nothing of a difference between Messi and neuer last year)

J

Jamie Cal

Ronaldo could just as easily get back on the podium and (unfortunately) even win it if Madrid win the league and/or CL.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Ronaldo could just as easily get back on the podium and (unfortunately) even win it if Madrid win the league and/or CL.

If he keeps playing like he is now there's no chance, even if madrid win the world cup :lol:

Obiaseti

Wonder if his film release will influence the voting. Maybe I'm overthinking it but it seems possible that his film release was timed to gather some sympathy votes before voting closes. It should be MNS in that order but I suspect It'll be MNR or even worse MRN.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Wonder if his film release will influence the voting. Maybe I'm overthinking it but it seems possible that his film release was timed to gather some sympathy votes before voting closes. It should be MNS in that order but I suspect It'll be MNR or even worse MRN.

That's not overthinking. That's the truth.

silvia

Someone should make sympathy movie for MSN. Suarez's youth story is really touching, by the way.
[youtube]IrT1pkKMZgM[/youtube]
[youtube]FXBk4A_7NV8[/youtube]
[youtube]X_Q_2lOSQ1A[/youtube]

#voteMSN + vote Raki
#best 11 for Busi

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

That's not overthinking. That's the truth.

No doubt whatsoever of course! The only asset he has against a stratospheric Messi who won a trebble is marketing, a movie, and all this kiss-and-tell with PSG/PL etc .. He's desperate, and I will honestly die from joy if he's left out of the podium as he should, or even if he finishes 3rd behind one of Ney/Suarez.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
No doubt whatsoever of course! The only asset he has against a stratospheric Messi who won a trebble is marketing, a movie, and all this kiss-and-tell with PSG/PL etc .. He's desperate, and I will honestly die from joy if he's left out of the podium as he should, or even if he finishes 3rd behind one of Ney/Suarez.

The greatest ever attacking trident in football deserves to be recognized, and I will be pissed if Ronaldo finishes on the podium.

I just realized the liga awards will happen merely a week after the votes closed.
This is how the ominous "they" avoid the humiliation of naming M(sn) as the best, or the reintroduction of the MPV award. Just push it 'til it's after the votes.
Meanwhile the player of the month award was rerouted to Borja Baston by way of Neymar.

J

Jamie Cal

If he keeps playing like he is now there's no chance, even if madrid win the world cup :lol:

I mean, he'll already be on there after having a shit 2015 and Real winning nada, no doubt he'll have stat-padding patches in 2016. If they do win big this season he could still get it.

Home of Barca Fans