Barca Dreams - Official Trailer

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Looks pretty good. But I hope it will show bad moments also. The bad things that happened to us during Franco's reign and also bad things we created ourselves like the recent Rosell saga. Would make a more complete movie to show a true face and ups/downs because it is easy to have a happy end with the recent treble.
Great quote by Lineker btw. As much as I love Ronnie, Messi, Xavi etc. the thing I love the most is Barca. If Messi retires, I will still love the team as much as now. If we do not win any trophy for years, I will still love the club as much as now. The whole team and club is what matters most.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Looks pretty good. But I hope it will show bad moments also. The bad things that happened to us during Franco's reign and also bad things we created ourselves like the recent Rosell saga. Would make a more complete movie to show a true face and ups/downs because it is easy to have a happy end with the recent treble.
Great quote by Lineker btw. As much as I love Ronnie, Messi, Xavi etc. the thing I love the most is Barca. If Messi retires, I will still love the team as much as now. If we do not win any trophy for years, I will still love the club as much as now. The whole team and club is what matters most.

Good luck with that :rosell: :bartomeu:

Home of Barca Fans