Lliga | Round 7: Sevilla - FC Barcelona 2-1

Wavy

Kudos to Barca though. Being only a point behind the table leaders with this shitty team it shows that you guys are a big club. :worthy:

vlad

Been a fan since 1989 so don't give me bullshit about being spoonfed.

Our squad is paper thin. We are missing Messi and our defence is non existent. I predict we will lose another two games and draw another couple. It doesn't matter who we face we are just not at the races yet.
We started the season in poor shape physically and mentally and this has resulted in injuries, lack of motivation and poor results.

okay then, can you say it who will win la liga this season if barca not? madrid doesnt look impressive, atletico also, barca has a problem with ban and injuries, it is start of the season, everything gonna be fine when messi and iniesta returns, also when arda and vidal join the team, and i hope they will buy some striker like pedro for substitute.

mazp

okay then, can you say it who will win la liga this season if barca not? madrid doesnt look impressive, atletico also, barca has a problem with ban and injuries, it is start of the season, everything gonna be fine when messi and iniesta returns, also when arda and vidal join the team, and i hope they will buy some striker like pedro for substitute.

We don't know how quickly both Messi and Iniesta will regain their form. It could take some time, until they get their rhythm back. I mean, I don't expect Messi to score a hatrick against Madrid, if that's his first game back. Also lets hope Arda and Vidal settle in quickly, It's one thing to look good in training and another in an actual game. Having said that, we're not going anywhere until defense issues are sorted. Buying a player or two in Jan won't mean anything, if our defense is still leaking goals.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Exactly I think we are in good shape all things considered

We're not in a good shape imo. 2 losses and winning games with tight results. Goal difference +3.
We are in a solid position on the table as Real failed to capitalize, that much I agree.

Barcilliant

For Madrid it's just a question of putting the pieces in the correct places.

They have so many options especially in midfield that it's confusing Benitez.
Once he sorts it out I expect them to go on a winning run and perhaps win La Liga.
As someone mentioned previously we are going nowhere if we continue to leak goals.
People blaming Ter Stegen but the fact is our midfield and defence have been non existent.

Kuchi

Add an incredible lack of sharpness in attack, just way to much clear opportunities missed, especially in key moments, that turn against us.

barcanuck

Well that was shit. Guess it was pay back for the Super Cup from Sevilla. Pique sleeping at the gate could of easily slid in to make sure Neymar's freekick goes over the line was the turning point.

Barcafan 2304

Going to stay positive although Saturday pushed me to the brink of negativity. Reasons for positivity? The second half of the season looks kinder than the first and we will have fresh faces in January and hopefully, injuries might have cleared. I still think as well once we shake off this early season malaise and get going, we have a side that can beat anyone again.

barcanuck

Going to stay positive although Saturday pushed me to the brink of negativity. Reasons for positivity? The second half of the season looks kinder than the first and we will have fresh faces in January and hopefully, injuries might have cleared. I still think as well once we shake off this early season malaise and get going, we have a side that can beat anyone again.

Away trips to Bilbao, Calderon, Pizjuan and Vigo are all done. 2 wins 2 losses. 4 home games vs them await. Must win all 4 now.

ATLBarcaFan

We have looked awful all season, losing Messi and Iniesta just magnifies our issues. This looks nothing like the Barca from the end of last season.

vlad

For Madrid it's just a question of putting the pieces in the correct places.

They have so many options especially in midfield that it's confusing Benitez.
Once he sorts it out I expect them to go on a winning run and perhaps win La Liga.
As someone mentioned previously we are going nowhere if we continue to leak goals.
People blaming Ter Stegen but the fact is our midfield and defence have been non existent.

they are putting pieces together last 5 years in la liga, result = 1 la liga trophy, it is a joke.

so much negativity against barca and so much positivity about real madrid, on barca forum, even there is no reason for that.

Home of Barca Fans