Administrator
Staff member
sevilla-vs-barcelonal-liga-bbva.jpg

Round 7
Date: Saturday, 4th of October 2015 16:00
Stadium: Sánchez Pizjuán
City: Sevilla
Capacity: 45.500

Barca's last trip to Seville was in 6 months ago and ended with a 2-2 draw.
Barca with injury problems but Sevilla doesn't look good this season standing at 16 place on the table recording only one win (in last round) in 6 games in La Liga.

arjunanand1

Sevilla lost again today, so hopefully they're not in the mood for revenge or something. And please, for the love of god, I really hope there are no more injuries!

F

Flavia

Sevilla's form is bad right now. A shame ours isn't much better. That's a great opportunity to beat them there.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
[formation=barca,8]
Bravo
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Alves-0-Pique-0-Mascherano-0-Alba
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-Busquets-0-SRoberto-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Munir-0-0-Suarez-0-0-Neymar
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

We are soooo lucky this is not last year's Sevilla... it would be disaster!

Let's hope they are menthaly destroyed by this defeat and whole lousy start of the season... but they won't have motivation deficite against us, that is certain!

I hope Lucho has some cunning plan for us to survive these 8 weeks somehow... let's just win 1-0 every game, domination and lessons can wait until God of this game returns and UEFA ban falls...

Mido

No surrender, let's go to war...

[formation=barca,6]
Bravo
0-Piqué-0-0-0-Mascherano-0
Roberto-0-0-0-0-0-Mathieu
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-0-0-0-Alba
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Alves-0-0-0-0-Neymar-0
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation]

serghei

Playing Mathieu at LB is like walking on a tight rope, 100m above the ground, with no safety net.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Sevilla's form is bad right now. A shame ours isn't much better. That's a great opportunity to beat them there.

Reverse is true as well...never an easy encounter there, especially carrying significant injuries

Big, big match

dakt

I don't count on "Sevilla's bad form". They will be highly motivated against us, while we are dead tired, with not much room for rotations and half the team on walking sticks.
But these are the "fun" times to discover how strong Barca is mentally and whether Suarez/Neymar/(biggest surprise of the season S.Roberto) can step up. In that sense, this
situation can either be blessing in disguise or true catastrophe. The only thing I want to see is each player giving its best and the team as a whole working together.
Actually, maybe this situation is working in Neymar's favour to become the true star of Barca and get more independent of Messi and Iniesta...not just Neymar, but maybe the whole team.
Personally, I would be very pleased to see us strong w/o these BIG veterans.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
[formation=barca,6]
Bravo
0-Piqué-0-0-0-Mascherano-0
Alves-0-0-0-0-0-Alba
0-Busquets-0-0-0-Rakitic-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Roberto-0-0-0
0-Sandro-0-0-0-Neymar-0
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation]

I think playing Roberto as CAM would be better use of his skills because he would be required to make dangerous runs forward which he is good at, instead of controlling midfield and Busquets could join the attack like did against Las Palmas. Keep Munir as impact player and sub him if things don't go our way.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans