User Tag List

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Results 196 to 210 of 210

Thread: Lliga | Round 7: Sevilla - FC Barcelona 2-1

  1. #196
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,521
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    None of top 6 won this weekend

  2. #197
    Senior Member
    Barcafan 2304's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,326
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by barcafan161 View Post
    None of top 6 won this weekend
    I guess it proves the strength in depth of the league. Some really good sides in Spain that makes it the top league in the world
    roberto's number one fan

  3. #198
    New signing
    Wavy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Hell Hole
    Posts
    28
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kudos to Barca though. Being only a point behind the table leaders with this shitty team it shows that you guys are a big club.

  4. #199
    Senior Member
    vlad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,550
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcilliant View Post
    Been a fan since 1989 so don't give me bullshit about being spoonfed.

    Our squad is paper thin. We are missing Messi and our defence is non existent. I predict we will lose another two games and draw another couple. It doesn't matter who we face we are just not at the races yet.
    We started the season in poor shape physically and mentally and this has resulted in injuries, lack of motivation and poor results.
    okay then, can you say it who will win la liga this season if barca not? madrid doesnt look impressive, atletico also, barca has a problem with ban and injuries, it is start of the season, everything gonna be fine when messi and iniesta returns, also when arda and vidal join the team, and i hope they will buy some striker like pedro for substitute.

  5. #200
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,521
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exactly I think we are in good shape all things considered

  6. #201
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,065
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vlad View Post
    okay then, can you say it who will win la liga this season if barca not? madrid doesnt look impressive, atletico also, barca has a problem with ban and injuries, it is start of the season, everything gonna be fine when messi and iniesta returns, also when arda and vidal join the team, and i hope they will buy some striker like pedro for substitute.
    We don't know how quickly both Messi and Iniesta will regain their form. It could take some time, until they get their rhythm back. I mean, I don't expect Messi to score a hatrick against Madrid, if that's his first game back. Also lets hope Arda and Vidal settle in quickly, It's one thing to look good in training and another in an actual game. Having said that, we're not going anywhere until defense issues are sorted. Buying a player or two in Jan won't mean anything, if our defense is still leaking goals.

  7. #202
    Bojan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    25,415
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by barcafan161 View Post
    Exactly I think we are in good shape all things considered
    We're not in a good shape imo. 2 losses and winning games with tight results. Goal difference +3.
    We are in a solid position on the table as Real failed to capitalize, that much I agree.

  8. #203
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,855
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vlad View Post
    okay then, can you say it who will win la liga this season if barca not? madrid doesnt look impressive, atletico also, barca has a problem with ban and injuries, it is start of the season, everything gonna be fine when messi and iniesta returns, also when arda and vidal join the team, and i hope they will buy some striker like pedro for substitute.
    For Madrid it's just a question of putting the pieces in the correct places.

    They have so many options especially in midfield that it's confusing Benitez.
    Once he sorts it out I expect them to go on a winning run and perhaps win La Liga.
    As someone mentioned previously we are going nowhere if we continue to leak goals.
    People blaming Ter Stegen but the fact is our midfield and defence have been non existent.

  9. #204
    Senior Member
    Kuchi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    954
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Add an incredible lack of sharpness in attack, just way to much clear opportunities missed, especially in key moments, that turn against us.

  10. #205
    Senior Member
    barcanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5,125
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well that was shit. Guess it was pay back for the Super Cup from Sevilla. Pique sleeping at the gate could of easily slid in to make sure Neymar's freekick goes over the line was the turning point.

  11. #206
    Senior Member
    Barcafan 2304's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,326
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going to stay positive although Saturday pushed me to the brink of negativity. Reasons for positivity? The second half of the season looks kinder than the first and we will have fresh faces in January and hopefully, injuries might have cleared. I still think as well once we shake off this early season malaise and get going, we have a side that can beat anyone again.
    roberto's number one fan

  12. #207
    Senior Member
    barcanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5,125
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stokebarca View Post
    Going to stay positive although Saturday pushed me to the brink of negativity. Reasons for positivity? The second half of the season looks kinder than the first and we will have fresh faces in January and hopefully, injuries might have cleared. I still think as well once we shake off this early season malaise and get going, we have a side that can beat anyone again.
    Away trips to Bilbao, Calderon, Pizjuan and Vigo are all done. 2 wins 2 losses. 4 home games vs them await. Must win all 4 now.

  13. #208
    Senior Member
    Barcafan 2304's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,326
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by barcanuck View Post
    Away trips to Bilbao, Calderon, Pizjuan and Vigo are all done. 2 wins 2 losses. 4 home games vs them await. Must win all 4 now.
    No reason why we can't when we are hopefully full strength and in the thick of the season when they come round
    roberto's number one fan

  14. #209
    Member
    ATLBarcaFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    359
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have looked awful all season, losing Messi and Iniesta just magnifies our issues. This looks nothing like the Barca from the end of last season.

  15. #210
    Senior Member
    vlad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,550
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcilliant View Post
    For Madrid it's just a question of putting the pieces in the correct places.

    They have so many options especially in midfield that it's confusing Benitez.
    Once he sorts it out I expect them to go on a winning run and perhaps win La Liga.
    As someone mentioned previously we are going nowhere if we continue to leak goals.
    People blaming Ter Stegen but the fact is our midfield and defence have been non existent.
    they are putting pieces together last 5 years in la liga, result = 1 la liga trophy, it is a joke.


    so much negativity against barca and so much positivity about real madrid, on barca forum, even there is no reason for that.