Lliga | Round 7: Sevilla - FC Barcelona 2-1

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I guess after a year of being constrained in a second DM role, Rakitic will now have to play in advanced role behind forwards.
Experimenting with 3-4-3 would be too risky imo.

Antimilan

Sevilla is missing 6 key players and is in terrible form in overall. The tactics from Emery are getting poorer and poorer. The team is simply... LOST!

0-3 for Barca, and I'm being a bit biased!

Antimilan

6 key players?

Yes. Banega, Vitolo, Llorente, Rami, Carrico, Pareja. They are all undisputed starters when fit, but unfortunately, none of them is available, therefore Emery has to improvise fielding LB's as CB's and whatnot.

I'm not even counting Beto, who is not considered an important goalie anymore after sucking for a long time since last season. Rico is the better keeper now.

Last edited:

Barcafan 2304

Yes. Banega, Vitolo, Llorente, Rami, Carrico, Pareja. They are all undisputed starters when fit, but unfortunately, none of them is available, therefore Emery has to improvise fielding LB's as CB's and whatnot.

I'm not even counting Beto, who is not considered an important goalie anymore after sucking for a long time since last season. Rico is the better keeper now.

Wow that is as bad as us! I'll take some confidence from that and hope we can take advantage

gatsu

Wow didn't know Banega and Pareja alone are a serious blow, their case is way worse than ours.

In that case it changes everything, a win is largely doable.

barcanuck

Sevilla is suffering from squad shortage as well thanks to injuries. Their season so far has been horrid.

Only 2 wins out of 9 games thus far for Unai. Their usual fortress at the Pizjuan toppled by Atletico and Celta Vigo already. We really need these 3 points to go into the international break.

Home of Barca Fans