0-Piqué-0-0-0-Mascherano-0
Alves-0-0-0-0-0-Alba
0-Busquets-0-0-0-Rakitic-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Roberto-0-0-0
0-Sandro-0-0-0-Neymar-0
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation]

I think playing Roberto as CAM would be better use of his skills because he would be required to make dangerous runs forward which he is good at, instead of controlling midfield and Busquets could join the attack like did against Las Palmas. Keep Munir as impact player and sub him if things don't go our way.

That's actually a good idea. The most important part, iny my opinion, will be to go full force on them for the firs 15-20 minutes.

gatsu

Knowing our luck they'll probably suddenly get their shit together for this.

You can count on this. I don't take into consideration their current form, they have proved many times that they are capable of stepping up when it really matters.

I'm expecting a really hard game but like said I'm just hopping we will survive somehow. A draw will not be that bad.

Galning

Here's a picture of manzano:

apple-7.jpg

Neymessi

No way am I going to hope that this will be easy considering their shit form.They scored 4 against us and will cause us troubles whatsoever.

Kikan

This one is really hard to predict considering Sevilla's form , but considering how hard our boys are working i would say 2:1 is a realistic expectation . The trick to winning will be not to rush and take the game slowly instead of our usual constant pressure , because Sevilla is always able to come back once we think that the game is settled after 2 or 3 goals . Now that Messi and iniasta are out i think everyone should try to score at every opportunity given instead of constant passing in the opponent penalty area .

Who will shine ?: Munir and Suarez

My biggest fear ? Ter stegen . No suger prior to the game PLEASE and give the guy some marijuana for God's sake .

Barcadub

It is crucial that we win this. The run of fixtures we have after this game is very favourable for us.

3/5 of the hardest away games will be completed after Saturday.

PhilS

[formation=barca,6]
Bravo
0-Piqué-0-0-0-Mascherano-0
Alves-0-0-0-0-0-Alba
0-Busquets-0-0-0-Rakitic-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Roberto-0-0-0
0-Sandro-0-0-0-Neymar-0
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation]

I think playing Roberto as CAM would be better use of his skills because he would be required to make dangerous runs forward which he is good at, instead of controlling midfield and Busquets could join the attack like did against Las Palmas. Keep Munir as impact player and sub him if things don't go our way.

Per recent form, your choices all deserve to start, except Sandro. No one has earned the third forward spot yet, but last game both Sandro getting those 3 great opportunities and Munir's incredible play on the last goal were encouraging. The first option in midfield has to be Masch, since both Mathieu and Bartra have been very good alternatives at CB.

Barcafan 2304

It is crucial that we win this. The run of fixtures we have after this game is very favourable for us.

3/5 of the hardest away games will be completed after Saturday.

True this is a huge game. Win it and it will give us great incentive thereafter despite injuries

Mido

I really hope that Lucho has a plan A , B , C and maybe D. Cause plan A almost definitely won't work solely on this one.

Home of Barca Fans