Iniesta out for a month

Chong Li

Of course it's bad luck, but injuries happen to everybody.

A club like Barca shouldn't have such a small squad, and now we're paying the price for the poor sporting planning of the last years.

If we somehow manage to stay at (or close to) the top of la liga until january, it will be a minor miracle. Thank god our CL group is really weak, so there's no need to worry about qualification.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Of course it's bad luck, but injuries happen to everybody.

A club like Barca shouldn't have such a small squad, and now we're paying the price for the poor sporting planning of the last years.

Exactly. Your management, despite the transfer ban coming, opted to pour most of its resources at hand into a single high profile player, and miraculously it even worked as Barca had the incredible luck of essentially no noteworthy injuries last season, especially not when the season was drawing to a close.
Meaning to say, you cannot expect such luck to last forever and need to plan accordingly.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Who will be injured in the game against Sevilla? Would put my money on Busquets, possibly Neymar, if not both with this luck. 2-3 weeks out probably.

Neymessi

The only reason I still have myself together is because this is just the start of the season and this shit will probably not continue till january.

Pepe Silvia

I'm still fighting through a hamstring injury from last November. It is a really tough thing to get back to normal. Much of it is psychological. Strength for the pale magician.

Home of Barca Fans