Leroy Sane

Barcafan 2304

I don't understand how your first main clause matches the other.

Maybe you think to much. All you do is come on here and moan moan moan. Boring. It's a message board not a freaking creative writing class. If you really want to know, all I meant was we should consider him as a lot of the posts were linking Bayern with him but if you are really pedantic enough to want to try and be a smart arse and try and make some kind of point, knock yourself out.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Maybe you think to much. All you do is come on here and moan moan moan. Boring. It's a message board not a freaking creative writing class. If you really want to know, all I meant was we should consider him as a lot of the posts were linking Bayern with him but if you are really pedantic enough to want to try and be a smart arse and try and make some kind of point, knock yourself out.

What? I was asking you to clarify your posting, as in its state, I couldn't make the logical connection for me to provide an adequate answer, in case that would have even been necessary.
There was no moaning or smart-assing involved at all.

btw, before I was expressing my personal wish that he should come to Bayern next season or thereafter, as I do believe that he is one of the best Winger prospects we have in Germany and as it happens, we are in need of 2 more wingers within the next 2-3 seasons. So Bayern could actually use him. Sadly, there are no transfer rumors yet.

Last edited:

Xavinho

I thought he had a good game in the derby vs Dortmund. Nice assist. Although, I think he was the one who gave the ball away for Dortmund's third goal unfortunately. Can't blame him too much as it was a great counter attack from BVB though.

He's been called up to the German national team and could make his debut in the friendly with France tonight.

El Flaco

Sané nutmegs Mkhitaryan

[gfy]MerryVigilantKrill[/gfy]

Alternative angle

[gfy]ThriftyOrnateDogwoodclubgall[/gfy]

Yannik

according to BILD ManCity is in for a 55m bid for Leroy Sané after being previously rejected at 43m

Last edited:

Yannik

I'm not sure where he's supposed to play, he's damn good, but he's still 19, and not as good as De Bruyne and Silva, Sterling is also more proven than Sané so far, also Sané plays on the right and its unsure wether he'd be as effective on the left aswell.

Home of Barca Fans