Leroy Sane

ebc_99

They might still buy him if they are confident that he will recover, its a pity as he would be perfect for them. Bayern need another 3 or 4 players, so the next 3 weeks should be interesting to see what they do.

gregorrin10

He's pretty much destined for Bayern, has been since last summer. The only difference is I see Bayern getting him for 60-80M this time instead of 100-110 they would pay last summer, if that injury didn't happen.

Last edited:

Rory

Would he really cost that much? pep supposedly not too keen on him and 1 year left on contract in the summer

FC433

^
I agree. I heard that City is willing to sell for 30-40m if BM loans him back for one year.

Jenks

They'd be stupid to sell. The team looks so much more balanced with him in the side. Mahrez and Sterling have no relationship on the pitch at all, whereas Sané and Sterling always seem to find each other.

Laplacian

He should not be that expensive. Would you take him?

Yes because he's great, but I'm on the fence because of his huge injury. Dude's cheap to compared to other wingers of his talent and age. Unfortunately I doubt Barcelona will even consider it, currently happy with the griez-suarez-messi trident.

FC433

Manchester City to sell Leroy Sané? - Bayern no longer fully convinced of transfer
Leroy Sané has received permission to leave Manchester City next summer, according to a report by the Daily Star. The report suggests that because of City's Champions League ban, the club would be willing to sell Sané for around €100 million.

Transfermarkt, however, has learned that Sané to Bayern is no longer a shoo-in, as the Rekordmeister is no longer interested in signing Sané at any cost. Sources have told Transfermarkt that Oliver Kahn joining the board and taking over the club as new CEO perhaps as early as 2021 have changed the situation.

Kahn believes that players need to be fully committed to Bayern before they are brought in. After all, Sané was somewhat reluctant to join the club last summer and had to be convinced with a disproportionally high contract offer.

Interesting development.

Home of Barca Fans