Leroy Sane

Saladin

Why are people sleeping on this guy?

Easily up there for me with the likes of Dembouz and Mbappé potential-wise. His contract runs out in 2021 - throw 80-90 mil euros after him or pull a swap-deal with Coutinho, who Pep likes.

Catta

Dembele and Sane as our wide forwards post Messi would be epic. Both fast and can play on each side, would be a nightmare for every defense.

JerseyAddict

Why are people sleeping on this guy?

Easily up there for me with the likes of Dembouz and Mbappé potential-wise. His contract runs out in 2021 - throw 80-90 mil euros after him or pull a swap-deal with Coutinho, who Pep likes.

Can't see City releasing him...

Vahue

City won't let him go especially with the transfer ban looming.

Great talent for sure but still somewhat inconsistent. Reminds me of Dembele actually.

MTL_Barca

Bidding 80M for Sané would probably only result in Pep laughing at us :lol: No way they let him go this summer.

Only possibility for me would be if they would get Sancho back in return, but that most likely won't happen unless they pay Dortmund a ridiculous amount of money.

Also don't think City would want Cou. They already have De Bruyne and Bernardo Silva. Even Mahrez can play AM.

And even if we could get him for like 120M or so, what then? Bench him? Messi false 9 seems more like a fantasy at this point. I like it but i don't think we see this as our main system again. At least as long as Ernie is here.

Arizona Scott

Because he has some attitude problems and is inconsistent with his application for the team. There's a season he's not first choice at City this season.

He is the reason Liverpool don't have a bigger lead and the EPL for now is in City's control.

Pep blew it today starting Mahrez instead of him.

But i don't think they would sell him to us anyway + IMO has less potential to fill in as a hybrid CF than Dembele does.

xXKonan

I remember when Mendy was fit, he was reluctant to play both him and Mendy at the same time and Sane usually rides the bench.

Seems like Pep won't play him at times if he wants/has to change the system.

Sterlingfan2000

Instead of splashing money at useless griezman spend the money on him. Sane Messi Dembele Suarez, that will be terrific front line, defenders are gonna cry on 1v1s.

100Million should be enough and why wouldn't Pep sell? He isnt playing him sooo win win for both clubs

CatalinR10

Instead of splashing money at useless griezman spend the money on him. Sane Messi Dembele Suarez, that will be terrific front line, defenders are gonna cry on 1v1s.

100Million should be enough and why wouldn't Pep sell? He isnt playing him sooo win win for both clubs

no thanks dawg

Home of Barca Fans