Leroy Sane

Yannik

Leroy Sané

leroy_sane.jpg

leroy-sane-600.jpg

This kid is probably the hottest prospect in german football at this point.
Has had an amazing campaign this season and is an absolute joy to watch, great technique and ballcontrol and sick dribbles. He has scored every 93 minutes he has spend on a pitch so far, the third consecutive match now, despite having only started in two matches this season. He is Schalke's absolute best performer this season and a danger in every game.

sane_whoscored.jpg

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I like what I've seen from the kid ever since he emerged on the scene last season.
Once Robbery are finally no more, I would like him next to Julian Brandt as their long-term successors with the other two candidates, Douglas Costa and Coman already being at Bayern. I think in due time, Brandt and Sane can get to that level Bayern requires.

Catta

Would be a great signing for Bayern, not only would he reinforce them, he would at the the same time weaken the opposition, a classic Buyern signing

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Would be a great signing for Bayern, not only would he reinforce them, he would at the the same time weaken the opposition, a classic Buyern signing

Yeah, totally, because Barca never buy from their League rivals, especially not in the past few years.

On a serious note, comparing Bayern's and Barca's signings involving transfer fees over the last two years, Barca seems to be the new Buyern.

Catta

Yeah, totally, because Barca never buy from their League rivals, especially not in the past few years.

On a serious note, comparing Bayern's and Barca's signings involving transfer fees over the last two years, Barca seems to be the new Buyern.

But the difference is that Barca does not have the reputation to weaken their rivals, while Bayern are doing that for years, that is why in Germany either you love or hate Bayern, there is no middle
As soon as a team starts playing good and it seems like they could challenge, Bayern buys their best players, and there are countless examples

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Kid is a beast and his coach Breitenreiter seems to know how to handle him. Tries to protect him from the media, does not overplay him etc. Sané could turn out to be a superstar player.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

But the difference is that Barca does not have the reputation to weaken their rivals, while Bayern are doing that for years, that is why in Germany either you love or hate Bayern, there is no middle
As soon as a team starts playing good and it seems like they could challenge, Bayern buys their best players, and there are countless examples

Not as many as you would like to think.
Also, hate to break it to you, every team does it. The weak always feed the strong, not only in football, while we're at it.

Blaugrana Bull

Kid is a beast and his coach Breitenreiter seems to know how to handle him. Tries to protect him from the media, does not overplay him etc. Sané could turn out to be a superstar player.

Jup, he and Brandt are both Germany's future wingers, I predict. Both still very young but also extremly talented.
It's only a matter of time until both are not just regulars for Schalke and Leverkusen, but core players, maybe it going to happen even in the current season.

Jombi

Its a stupid argument. If that German team is willing to sell, then they will sell to an English team or some other rich team if Bayern isnt interested. Bayern at least makes sure the player stays in Germany.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Wanted to start a thread yesterday after I have watched some Schalke matches this season, this kid is really awesome. He's going to have a birght future :)

Home of Barca Fans