Leroy Sane

mc_lovin

Bayern have fully completed the rebuild from Robbery in spectacular fashion in just 2 years. What shrewd and astute signings they made: Sule, Davies, Hernandez, Pavard, Goretzka, Tolisso, Cuisance, Gnabry, Kouassi, Sane. A club run properly.

Hernandez looks like a 80ME mistake to be fair.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bayern have fully completed the rebuild from Robbery in spectacular fashion in just 2 years. What shrewd and astute signings they made: Sule, Davies, Hernandez, Pavard, Goretzka, Tolisso, Cuisance, Gnabry, Kouassi, Sane. A club run properly.

Out of that list Tolisso is on his way out I believe, Cuisance might not have a future there and Goretzka has been hot and cold. The best addition has been Davies for sure.

As to Sane, not sure what his ACL tear will do to his career, is he expected to fully recover?

But yes, there is no question Bayern is a lot better than us rebuilding and doing everything a football club should be doing.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Out of that list Tolisso is on his way out I believe, Cuisance might not have a future there and Goretzka has been hot and cold. The best addition has been Davies for sure.

As to Sane, not sure what his ACL tear will do to his career, is he expected to fully recover?

But yes, there is no question Bayern is a lot better than us rebuilding and doing everything a football club should be doing.

ACL tears are not a career damning injury anymore these days. Unless he starts to develop chronic knee problems or messes up his recovery leading to a bunch of other compensatory injuries, he should be fine.

Gaudi

How stupid are those big clubs, they are buying young players when perfectly healty 32 or more years old players are just left for us to pick!
When we buy kid we pay him 100+ million.

Trafalgar

Pavard sucks

Pavard sucks

No. He matches pretty fine as right fullback to a more offensive left side. And he harmonizes very well with Bayern's right side. Balance...

And with Alaba and Boateng as central defender it is not bad having another player with strong headers for offensive and defensive set-pieces. 4 goals and 4 assists aren't bad for a more defensive fullback, too.

He is not shiny but very relieable. Kicker even has him as right fullback in their Bundesliga team of the season.

Last edited:

Laplacian

ACL didn't affect him at all it seems. Still as quick and trick as before. Would have been great at Barcelona, as I always wanted him to come here.

clemente

I remember when we were rumoured to him 5 years ago but it was City who bought him, blatant elite talent but we didn't go for him for 30m, I can't wait till this board leaves, wasted a billion and only purchase we have for the future is De Jong.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Not much City and Pep can do when a player is hellbent on leaving. A German who can leave one of the worst cities in England for one of the best cities in his home country. Go figure.

FinBarcelonafan

Not much City and Pep can do when a player is hellbent on leaving. A German who can leave one of the worst cities in England for one of the best cities in his home country. Go figure.

Munich is boring as fuck. It's okay as a city max.

But yes Manchester sucks.

Home of Barca Fans