Thread: Leroy Sané

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yannik View Post
    You're making it sound like his career is past it, and we'd be reflecting on those ancient times when he was balling. This is themed like like a Pato or an Adriano thread. The kid is 20, he had rushed his transfer to City, isn't getting s lot of playing time at the moment. Maybe a loan would help him. He is oozing quality, just needs his breakthrough.
    Not at all. I'm just trying to understand whether he's great at dribbling, passing, finishing etc. Of all the games I've watched of him(incl. at Schalke 04) bar the Real Madrid game, his only redeeming quality seem to be his pace. Perhaps I've watched the wrong games or something, but for how highly he is rated, I cannot really understand what it all is about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    Not at all. I'm just trying to understand whether he's great at dribbling, passing, finishing etc. Of all the games I've watched of him(incl. at Schalke 04) bar the Real Madrid game, his only redeeming quality seem to be his pace. Perhaps I've watched the wrong games or something, but for how highly he is rated, I cannot really understand what it all is about.
    His dribbling, pace, and a little bit of the rest. He's your classic winger, usually very effective at counter attacks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keeping Nolito completely out of the starting eleven ever since returning from injury. One of the big winners in 2017, should just work on his finishing but his workrate is fantastic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ">.